Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE RONLINE REPORT | BOB CICHERILLO: BOB FIRES BACK AT DAVE PALUMBO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I might be able to understand if he was struggling all this time, but he has done very well with his businesses and has his own site and YT channel.
    I think some of Daves animosity comes from MD paying certain guys (and I don't mean pros) ridiculous sums of money for very little work back in the early days. He will always mention how much some freelancers were getting for a few days work. He probably feels that him getting fired caused him to miss out on that bonanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
      I think some of Daves animosity comes from MD paying certain guys (and I don't mean pros) ridiculous sums of money for very little work back in the early days. He will always mention how much some freelancers were getting for a few days work. He probably feels that him getting fired caused him to miss out on that bonanza.
      Dave was paid very well.
      If anything, I should be bitter because I know how overpaid some guys were back in the day who did a tiny fraction of what I do. But what would that do for me? I’m grateful to be getting paid to do what I love.
      P.S.
      probably the highest paid person relative to what he did was Romano- an excellent writer whose work I loved, but those are the facts. He was definitely the highest paid writer in this industry at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Dave was paid very well.
        If anything, I should be bitter because I know how overpaid some guys were back in the day who did a tiny fraction of what I do. But what would that do for me? I’m grateful to be getting paid to do what I love.
        P.S.
        probably the highest paid person relative to what he did was Romano- an excellent writer whose work I loved, but those are the facts. He was definitely the highest paid writer in this industry at that time.

And that's probably part of the reason why they don't bash you because you had it worse than them. They always mention how certain photographers and videographers could charge whatever they wanted.

There are only 2 things that will still cause bitterness even after 10 years. Girls and money.

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
          Ron,
          Its like promotion of a cult mentality.
          I think Palumbo does it because he knows how easy it is to manipulate his 'fans' into taking sides in a us (Palumbo) vs. them (MD) cult identity, to gain their loyalty and followers.
          Odd that he doesn't have them take sides against Nick Miller, because NSP subs and views DESTROY those of **.
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Odd that he doesn't have them take sides against Nick Miller, because NSP subs and views DESTROY those of **.
            He hates Steve, not Nick. It's a vendetta.
            He wants to beat Steve.
            He wants his fans/followers to hate Steve.
            My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
              He hates Steve, not Nick. It's a vendetta.
              He wants to beat Steve.
              I know, Steve fired him. Seems like he will never get over it.

Comment

It's like Captain Ahab chasing the whale.

Comment

Comment

Steve inflicted a massive narcissistic injury on Dave's mind. The scar is psychologically deeper than the Grand Canyon.

Comment

all I'm getting out of this thread is that Ron should change his screen name to Ron "Big Pussy" Harris. I wish that was my nickname.
                      In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Comment

Originally posted by Womanthrower View Post
                        all I'm getting out of this thread is that Ron should change his screen name to Ron "Big Pussy" Harris. I wish that was my nickname.
                        Why am I a big pussy, exactly?

Comment

Look at the number of dislikes this video is getting. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by foamroller View Post

I would bet you a lot of them never even watched 10 seconds of the video

Comment

Originally posted by foamroller View Post

The number of Likes and Dislikes are meaningless.
                              Some of that is political crap.
                              The number of traffic views is more important.

Comment

Dave holds a grudge Forever Lol. He has MDDS Muscular Development Derangement Syndrome. It's like TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome. Cant go 24 hours without mentioning MD or Steve.

Comment

Working...
                                X