Check out my new company- PUROVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new company- PUROVA

Been working on this awhile with my buddy Scott Reppert....

Digestion issues seem to be at an all time high these days with all the contest prep and meal frequency.

Figured, instead of fighting the other 2,357, 451 companies making their own version of the same thing...why not come up with something that can actually ENHANCE whatever it is they're taking now?

Here ya go boys and girls

PUROVA.COM
    photo.php

Nice work staying ahead of the curve Bob. Although gut flora health as a whole is still is big mystery, once it starts to get unravelled it will likely lead to huge advances in general health and well being.

Atlanta, GA, Bob Cicherillo, The Voice of Bodybuilding, Joins Purova Health and Science as Director of Business Development

With a career spanning over 35 years, Bob Cicherillo, brings with him extensive experience in the bodybuilding, health and fitness industry. He has become an iconic figure in the bodybuilding industry, appearing on magazine covers, starring in film and television, promoting NPC shows in Texas, and creating a brand around his emcee work earning him the name “The Voice of Bodybuilding”.
    His decision to join Purova Health and Science has been fueled by an opportunity to bring an innovative product to the industry. “I’ve worked in the bodybuilding industry for a long time, and there’s never been a product like Purova. I’m very excited to be a part of this progressive technology and look forward to our growth in the industry.”
    Scott Reppert, CEO Purova Health & Science adds “We are excited at Purova to have Bob Cicherillo join our team. Bob is passionate about the bodybuilding, health and fitness industries and life in general. The health and fitness industry is a way for many people to find a healthier lifestyle.”
    Purova helps you achieve your health goals whether it’s being a competitive athlete, a healthy exercise
    enthusiast, or an age defying senior. By delivering more nutrition to your body Purova improves your body’s ability to recover from exercise, maintain and grow muscle mass, change your body composition, and supports your overall health and well-being. Your body prioritizes how nutrients are used – and a healthy gut ensures a healthier body. Purova helps make your gut healthy.

Comment

Congratulations Bob

My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
        Been working on this awhile with my buddy Scott Reppert....

Digestion issues seem to be at an all time high these days with all the contest prep and meal frequency.

Figured, instead of fighting the other 2,357, 451 companies making their own version of the same thing...why not come up with something that can actually ENHANCE whatever it is they're taking now?

Here ya go boys and girls

PUROVA.COM
        photo.php

gongratulasons .... and merry christmas
        LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

This seems like a decent company, they are also betting everything on a product, so it must be good.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Congratulations Bob, next generation of supps

Comment

Congrats Bob!
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Good luck with it Bob
                VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Lay your blessed hands on this product Bob.........

If it works you wiĺl become a billionaire

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                    Nice work staying ahead of the curve Bob. Although gut flora health as a whole is still is big mystery, once it starts to get unravelled it will likely lead to huge advances in general health and well being.
                    Very true ^, It's a very active area of research some of my colleagues are right into with years of research on a few organisms and how their presence absence affects gene transcription etc and how this can potentially lead to chronic diseases inflammation cancer etc... Very interesting but as you say it is complex taking a better understanding to come over time.

Comment

Good on yah Bob, hope it takes off....

Comment

Well done Bob. Wish you the best of success.
                        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                          Very true ^, It's a very active area of research some of my colleagues are right into with years of research on a few organisms and how their presence absence affects gene transcription etc and how this can potentially lead to chronic diseases inflammation cancer etc... Very interesting but as you say it is complex taking a better understanding to come over time.

The reviews so far have been outstanding. IBS, inflammation, gas, bloating, ALL either MUCH better or gone completely.

Amazing on how much you learn that proper absorption is such a key to everything...its literally a domino effect with many things .

Wait till you see the next round of products...each unique with what it delivers, as its all based with Purova.

Comment

Congrats Bob
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

nice work Bob
                              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                              X