X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chick View Post
    As promised...here ya go boys

BOB 25- discount code

this will give you an ADDITIONAL 25% off, the special we have right now. obviously, this won't last forever...so check it out now.

purova.com
    Bob, does IMMUNE contain shellfish or any derivatives thereof? I'm susceptible to gout and can't consume shellfish. Thank you in advance and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S View Post

Bob, does IMMUNE contain shellfish or any derivatives thereof? I'm susceptible to gout and can't consume shellfish. Thank you in advance and good luck.

No, it doesn't. void of any fillers, chemicals, etc. 100% natural product.

Comment

SERGIO OLIVA AND LOGAN FRAKLIN HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PROUCT . very popalr amongst ifbb pros
        LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
          SERGIO OLIVA AND LOGAN FRAKLIN HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PROUCT . very popalr amongst ifbb pros
          Mark my words, brother..this will be THEE go to product for ALL competitors within the year.

Not only does it make digestive issues a thing of the past, but it actually makes anything else you take more efficient as its all controlled through your gut, and digestive process.

This will maximize the % that gets utilized of ANY supplement you take...

Comment

Will this be available in suppository form at some point?

Comment

Is the product shipped to Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                Is the product shipped to Europe?

Setting up distribution as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by beefyfan View Post
                  Will this be available in suppository form at some point?
                  You can shove these up your ass, if that's your preference...might be just as effective. Let us know

Comment

If I do a log will you sponsor it?

Comment

Mark my words, brother..this will be THEE go to product for ALL competitors within the year.

Not only does it make digestive issues a thing of the past, but it actually makes anything else you take more efficient as its all controlled through your gut, and digestive process.

This will maximize the % that gets utilized of ANY supplement you take...
                      It might not be a great idea then to take it if dieting..

Comment

You can shove these up your ass, if that's your preference...might be just as effective. Let us know
                        I mean, if some guys snort their pre workout powder, anal insertion doesn't sound so crazy.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                        X