X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a.j View Post

wsup derik long time no see,

big bodybuilding seson in 2020 bro . tons of good story lines
    I’m excited for it AJ. Football is coming to an end. Need oily men in thongs to make me feel whole.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post

They are working on that.
      Thank you sir.
      I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

I'm glad everything is up and running again. Took a little longer than anticipated though but the forum looks nice and slick. Good job! Looking forward on the interaction again.
        mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

I think it looks good. Easy to read for us old, blind guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post
            I'm glad everything is up and running again. Took a little longer than anticipated though but the forum looks nice and slick. Good job! Looking forward on the interaction again.
            At first I was angry at the new look, looking shit, but I think I will get used to it quickly. The new functions make navigation easier, but there is something I do not like, I miss that in each thread appear the number of pages.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

At first I was angry at the new look, looking shit, but I think I will get used to it quickly. The new functions make navigation easier, but there is something I do not like, I miss that in each thread appear the number of pages.
              I did some research this morning and found out that you can customize the look of the forums for each of your tastes.
              The way you do it is you go under "My Profile" There you will see a section where you can adjust the color of your background, text, etc.

In order to adjust to look in a forum or thread, you'll want to go under "Content" in "My Profile" from here you can select any background, color, etc to fit your tastes.

Currently, we have disabled photos in the forum. This is due to the fact that there have been a large number of attacks on the site recently.
              As a result, we have stepped up our security dramatically.

And yes, the site will be secured soon. Until then, there will be no pictures or code posted in the forum except by an admin or mod.
              Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
              http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Comment

i could not log in for 4 houres .... not sure if this ws only me or the rest of md universe too ?
                LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                  i could not log in for 4 hours .... not sure if this ws only me or the rest of md universe too ?
                  There was a little snafu today. It was not hackers. It was us. We were trying to make the background brighter and the platform crashed.
                  It took us a while but we were able to get it back up and running with no damage.

We're sorry if we scared you. We promise not to do it again.

Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
                  http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Comment

Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post

I did some research this morning and found out that you can customize the look of the forums for each of your tastes.
                    The way you do it is you go under "My Profile" There you will see a section where you can adjust the color of your background, text, etc.

In order to adjust to look in a forum or thread, you'll want to go under "Content" in "My Profile" from here you can select any background, color, etc to fit your tastes.
                    Thanks!!
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Glad we are back.

Comment

when posting, there used to be a "go advanced" button. as it is now , I cant scroll the text input box. you can enlarge the text input area, but cant scroll longer post.
                        is the advanced option gone or am I just missing it.

Comment

Yeah we are back, but everything looks sooo different wtf

Comment

Can we get it to be compatible with Tapatalk? Thanks
                            www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Noticed that myself too.
                                mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Working...
                                X