Welcome back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back!!!

Just want to welcome everybody back and say Happy New Year! I missed you sons of b*tches.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Happy new year from the end of the world as well

Comment

A. Glad the forums are back. ..B. How can I change color...nothing is in the left hand corner.
      C. I used to use "New Posts"....does it work like that any more on here now?

Comment

Glad to be back.
        Happy Tuesday y'all!
        mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Good to be back. Missed y'all too

Comment

Hey everyone! Good to be back!!
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

This was a long wait, it took more than 4 days, it's going to take a few days for everyone to come back.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I know I don't post a ton anymore but I missed this place while it was down.

I like that there isn't a full page of stickies anymore.

Comment

I thought I was banned, I clicked on "No Bull" and it said "forbidden". I was having fantastical ideas of who could have got me banned.......there were certainly a few people I wanted a word with!

Happy New Year

Comment

Hello everyone.... Seems like ages the site was down its very different now, will get used to it I'm sure.

hope everybody is doing good!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                      I thought I was banned, I clicked on "No Bull" and it said "forbidden". I was having fantastical ideas of who could have got me banned.......there were certainly a few people I wanted a word with!

Happy New Year

Same here haha!

Comment

happy new year to everyone glad NO BULL is back!

Comment

Was there a notification or some communication that the forums were going to be taken down? It was a mystery to me and when I received a "Forbidden" response I thought either my browser or profile had a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post
                            Was there a notification or some communication that the forums were going to be taken down? It was a mystery to me and when I received a "Forbidden" response I thought either my browser or profile had a problem.
                            Yes, There was a notification that the forum would be under renovation for 4 days, although it was finally more than 10 days.
                            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                            X