Complaint Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a.j View Post
    maybee we could just return to the old forums ?was nice then . very easy to navigate .

but if not how do we get the avi picture bigger ? it is important to hype lionel beyeke with a bigger picture so fans can see the size ,
    i will look into that, AJ. If necessary, I'll promote to you a mod so that you are able to do that if it's available.
    Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Comment

Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post

i will look into that, AJ. If necessary, I'll promote to you a mod so that you are able to do that if it's available.
      thank you for the offer but I trust in abu dhabin experience to be the mood we need .

it is too many mods .. we neeed to have a election on m.dTHERE ARE TO MANY MOODS AT THE MOMENT .MAKING IT EASY TO ILFINLTRATE .
      As WE MIGHT HAVE A SPY IN THE BUIOLDING ( SEE RECENT ATTACK ON FORUM AS EVIDENCE )

WE NEED ELECTION WHO WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF MOODS WINNER ?

I SAY ABU DHABAIN VS GOON FOR PRESIDENT, LET THE BATTLE BEGINN.
      LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

thank you for the offer but I trust in abu dhabin experience to be the mood we need .

it is too many mods .. we neeed to have a election on m.dTHERE ARE TO MANY MOODS AT THE MOMENT .MAKING IT EASY TO ILFINLTRATE .
        As WE MIGHT HAVE A SPY IN THE BUIOLDING ( SEE RECENT ATTACK ON FORUM AS EVIDENCE )

WE NEED ELECTION WHO WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF MOODS WINNER ?

I SAY ABU DHABAIN VS GOON FOR PRESIDENT, LET THE BATTLE BEGINN.
        I concede to David. He is far better with the tech stuff than I. I will be vice president. Which puts me in charge of vice

Comment

I made up this tutorial for you to help you with image sizes. The nice thing about the new forums is that you can customize the size and look of your images:

First, click on the image icon (as seen below) in Fig 1

Then choose the photo you wish to upload either from your computer, or url in figure 2

in Figure 3: Click "Send to Server" and then you can adjust the image

Figure 4 shows you how to adjust the image size. You can unlock the ratio size by clicking onto the padlock.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I concede to David. He is far better with the tech stuff than I. I will be vice president. Which puts me in charge of vice
            Umm, nope don't think so.

Comment

Why does it force me to post a photo every time I post?

Comment

It’s already been said and I agree. The page numbers being in this area originally was nice.
                312F7ABB-5FDB-449E-A66A-70B148BB125B.png
                I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

When my wife farts...the horror!
                  mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

maybee we could just return to the old forums ?was nice then . very easy to navigate .

but if not how do we get the avi picture bigger ? it is important to hype lionel beyeke with a bigger picture so fans can see the size ,
                    And my question would be, why?
                    Of course it was easier to use because you had used it for who knows how many years.
                    You'll get used to using this as well but it might not happen in a couple of days.

The response time with the new version seems to be much faster, navigating through pages is also faster thanks to reduced amount of displayed threads. I also like the fact that there are a lot more options in the toolbox and I'm sure there are going to be a lot more positive things to find out once I've done a bit more thorough investigation around here.

So far so good.

Comment

Two issues I've noticed so far.

- Clicking the Latest activity -button on the Forums section causes the page to start an endless loading (Working) procedure. To try click FORUMS and then go and click Latest Activity. See, the page never finishes the loading and ends up in an endless loop.

- Search doesn't work properly. I've been trying to search different bodybuilders e.g. a minute ago Flex Lewis. Didn't get any results possibly because the title also contains IFBB Pro prefix. I was able to get around the issue by using the tag box instead but I guess the title search itself might need a little tweaking.

Comment

Originally posted by HalitosisSoup View Post
                        Why does it force me to post a photo every time I post?
                        You don't need to post a photo every time you post. You can if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

And my question would be, why?
                          Of course it was easier to use because you had used it for who knows how many years.
                          You'll get used to using this as well but it might not happen in a couple of days.

The response time with the new version seems to be much faster, navigating through pages is also faster thanks to reduced amount of displayed threads. I also like the fact that there are a lot more options in the toolbox and I'm sure there are going to be a lot more positive things to find out once I've done a bit more thorough investigation around here.

So far so good.
                          Thanks Niko

Comment

Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post
                            When my wife farts...the horror!
                            i would say there's a different forum for that Silent but deadly. I get it. We women usually use it as a revenge tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                              It’s already been said and I agree. The page numbers being in this area originally was nice.
                              312F7ABB-5FDB-449E-A66A-70B148BB125B.png
                              I did check in with vbulletin support and asked about that. It was removed. If you click on the small blue arrow it will take you to the last page automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post

Umm, nope don't think so.
                                Dave is already an admin which makes him my second in command. He's already the President of the Mods.

Comment

Working...
                                X