Complaint Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a.j View Post

Remeber as a snitch / spy the end is never good .

the fun always have a end
    Never snitch
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

can we get more threads on the main page?

Comment

theres a lot of empty space in this layout... When we have very active threads will be interesting as the page counts stack up in play by plays.

and like AJ said Avi pics are small why when there's so much unused space?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

Well that's the way it was before also. Stickies suck
          What would you like us to do about that?
          Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
          http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Comment

You can also change the image sizes of the postings.

See my tutorial here http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...30#post6912030

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
              can we get more threads on the main page?
              That should be easy to change, 10 pages seem few.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

So
                Costructive stuff
                - we need more non sticky threads on first page. Why reduce it? Normal posters are the lifeblood. Without us there won't be a forum to put seventy two indespensible stickies
                - maybe it's just me, but I'd like the option of clicking of any page of a thread straight away instead of the two-step click on thread then click on the page. A wasted click that wasn't there in the previous forum.

Glad we are back. Listen to us though please.
                *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                  So
                  Costructive stuff
                  - we need more non sticky threads on first page. Why reduce it? Normal posters are the lifeblood. Without us there won't be a forum to put seventy two indespensible stickies
                  - maybe it's just me, but I'd like the option of clicking of any page of a thread straight away instead of the two-step click on thread then click on the page. A wasted click that wasn't there in the previous forum.

Glad we are back. Listen to us though please.
                  Agree with George here. Maybe limit the amount of stickies.

When there is a play by play, its WAY easier to just click on any page. There are close to 80 pages or more for the O or Arnold.

This new stuff will take some adjusting to get used to it
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Agree with George here. Maybe limit the number of stickies.

When there is a play by play, its WAY easier to just click on any page. There are close to 80 pages or more for the O or Arnold.

This new stuff will take some adjusting to get used to it
                    Those are good points, Mike. We are trying to limit the number of stickies that we put up. However because No Bull is the place on the MD forums, everyone wants to be a part of it.
                    So whenever we have a supplement review, new show, or important article - everyone wants it to go up on No Bull. That's just company policy.

What we can do, and are doing, is limiting the stickies to a life of 7 days unless they are frequently visited like the Dr. T sticky for example.

Comment

Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post

Those are good points, Mike. We are trying to limit the number of stickies that we put up. However because No Bull is the place on the MD forums, everyone wants to be a part of it.
                      So whenever we have a supplement review, new show, or important article - everyone wants it to go up on No Bull. That's just company policy.

What we can do, and are doing, is limiting the stickies to a life of 7 days unless they are frequently visited like the Dr. T sticky for example.
                      That's all well and good, but what about the issue of vastly reduced regular threads on the first page. Surely that can't be fixed without too much fuss.
                      Also who are the mods?
                      I'm assuming Goon is stil a mod. Correct?
                      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                        ...the fun always have a end
                        Maybe you should continue this story telling somewhere else in case you don't have any actual complaints about the forum?
                        Or are you perhaps trying to insinuate that I am the problem here?

Comment

Hanmarkon and I have claimed the same, but I couldn't express it so well.
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

That's all well and good, but what about the issue of vastly reduced regular threads on the first page. Surely that can't be fixed without too much fuss.
                            Also who are the mods?
                            I'm assuming Goon is stil a mod. Correct?
                            Yes, Goon is still a mod. We did not remove him. I'm not sure what you mean by "vastly reduced regular threads on the first page." Can you expand on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Hanmarkon and I have claimed the same, but I couldn't express it so well.
                              I understand. That's a design flaw. We can't work around that.

Comment

Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post

Yes, Goon is still a mod. We did not remove him. I'm not sure what you mean by "vastly reduced regular threads on the first page." Can you expand on that?
                                Good, he's very good.
                                You can't see how the number of non sticky threads have reduced by about half? Means that a thread will be bumped into oblivion before it has a chance to gain traction.
                                *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Working...
                                X