X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    So
    Costructive stuff
    - we need more non sticky threads on first page. Why reduce it? Normal posters are the lifeblood. Without us there won't be a forum to put seventy two indespensible stickies
    - maybe it's just me, but I'd like the option of clicking of any page of a thread straight away instead of the two-step click on thread then click on the page. A wasted click that wasn't there in the previous forum.

Glad we are back. Listen to us though please.
    We are and we'll try to what we can, and work around things that may be design only.
    Webmaster, MD
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Comment

Guys, if we didn't care about what you had to say I would have never offered a topic to air your grievances. I want to know what does work and what doesn't.
      I have a list that I've submitted to the developer and asked him about it. I expect an answer Monday or Tuesday.
      Until then, let's try to work with the changes.

Also, no one is to delete any of MY comments.

Thanks guys.

Have a great weekend.

Webmaster, MD

Comment

Originally posted by HalitosisSoup View Post

Nope.

It will not let me post unless I post a photo.

ERROR

"Please upload at least one photo"
        You and one other person seem to be the only two with the problem. So why is that?
        Webmaster, MD

Comment

If you click on the camera icon in the top left corner of a message editor it will generate a 'Please upload at least one photo' error.
          That camera icon is for creating a photo album and clicking on it will generate the error.
          My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
            If you click on the camera icon in the top left corner, of a message editor it will generate a "Please upload at least one photo' error.
            That camera icon is for creating a photo album and clicking on it will generate the error.
            So if he's doing that, he should not do it. Seems simple enough. Is that what you're doing, HalitosisSoup?
            Webmaster, MD

Comment

Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post
              Speaking in reference to Finn:

We're not going to ban him. I have spoken to him and asked him not to do it as much. He's agreed. In fact, I've told him he can have his own forum where he can do that as long as he doesn't post competitor videos.Videos from Bodybuilders are fine, or from our advertisers. They'll love the exposure.
              He has to reduce it, we have to have threads to discuss, not just to watch videos, that's why you have youtube.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Good afternoon Jen. Someone might’ve already mentioned this, but are we able to get back where the bottom of any specific forum thread shows when the thread was created and which forum member replied last? You don’t see that until you actually click on the thread. Then you’ve wasted time seeing that it was Triceps...aka sexybeast777, that replied with something incoherent. That’s wasted time that we’ll never get back.
                I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post

Yes, although not intentionally.

If someone wanted daily updates on a certain pro they would just follow them on insta, snapchat or youtube. Why would they come on here for it?

If updating those threads keeps Finn happy then maybe give him a sub forum for them.
                  I don’t get why people are upset about Finn’s multiple post. Not everyone follows all of the various social media outlets, so we can see multiple things here in one location thanks to him. I don’t see many others taking the time to start threads around here. Create worthwhile threads that bump his stuff to the next pages.
                  I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                    Good afternoon Jen. Someone might’ve already mentioned this, but are we able to get back where the bottom of any specific forum thread shows when the thread was created and which forum member replied last? You don’t see that until you actually click on the thread. Then you’ve wasted time seeing that it was Triceps...aka sexybeast777, that replied with something incoherent. That’s wasted time that we’ll never get back.
                    I think this only occurs on mobile devices. Posts do show who last replied on windows machines, ipads, Android tablets, and Fire tablets.

Comment

• Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

I don’t get why people are upset about Finn’s multiple post. Not everyone follows all of the various social media outlets, so we can see multiple things here in one location thanks to him. I don’t see many others taking the time to start threads around here. Create worthwhile threads that bump his stuff to the next pages.
                      Same thing could be achieved by keeping all updates in one thread or 4 like I suggested. Thing is posting content alone doesn't really create much discussion.

Remember Sachathedicks thread about Victor Martinez ordering food. It had like 5 pages of discussion. If it had been posted in a thread as an update about Victor it would probably have had a couple of comments at best. Context when posting content is key.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donflex View Post

Same thing could be achieved by keeping all updates in one thread or 4 like I suggested. Thing is posting content alone doesn't really create much discussion.

Remember Sachathedicks thread about Victor Martinez ordering food. It had like 5 pages of discussion. If it had been posted in a thread as an update about Victor it would probably have had a couple of comments at best. Context when posting content is key.
                        I'm with Don in this it's a conversation killer. This place has always been about the back and forth. If we start screwing with that it changes the entire concept. Also a link leading some place else isnt helping MD it giving views elsewhere

Comment

• We all share and appreciate Finn's effort and enthusiasm and I its good to have some threads of your favorite athletes, or a special thread like of female bodybuilding, but we cannot fill the forum with similar videos threads without creating new discussions.
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• so it seems we will not get the page counts back on the main page for threads... this is a pity.

It would be great to get more threads on the main page as threads are gonna drop to page two quick and then they're gone....

Comment

• it would be nice if we could have more threads per page. i think under the old way there were more. half of the front page is stickied posts. but hey, that is just me.

Comment

• It takes a lot of time to upload responses. Forum seems clogged up already.
                                A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                                mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Working...
                                X