Complaint Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post

Show me the thread, and or one of the admins/or mods, and we'll make it a featured sticky. As for the stickies, we are only allowing sticky posts to have a shelf life of 7 days.
    Certain items need to have stickies, and we can't get around that.
    Thread stuck: A message from Peter McGough

My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

• I'd like to know, do you feel we're taking your concerns into account? Please tell me what more we can do to make your experience better. I have a meeting today and I will be bringing these questions with me:

Top questions to be asked:

1) Softer background - similar to the old one - not the "glaring white." - work in progress- will find out status.
      2) Thread counter under current posts. Is this design only, or can the code be modified slightly? - work in progress - will discuss further and find out status.
      3) Fewer stickies and duration for stickies - RESOLVED - 7 days max for all stickies unless they have traction i.e. Peter McGough response, Questions for Dr. T
      4) Secondary forum for bodybuilder videos - RESOLVED

What else let me know before my meeting today at 12:30 PM after that questions will be tabled to my next meeting in one week.
      Also, something awesome is coming soon!! Can't wait to show you.
      Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
      http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Comment

• Thank you for taking the suggestions into account, we are too demanding.

Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post
        4) Secondary forum for bodybuilder videos - RESOLVED
        So, Fella will has his own forum.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• I see Page 1 of No Bull is now back to the former size so it accommodates 30-40 threads - bravo!
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Thank you guys
            *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              I see Page 1 of No Bull is now back to the former size so it accommodates 30-40 threads - bravo!
              Big win!

On a negative note, the site is awfully slow.

Reminds me of my AOL dial up days.

Comment

• There may be work going on this weekend which is why the site is slow. If it is like this after the weekend, I will ask the developers to look into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  I see Page 1 of No Bull is now back to the former size so it accommodates 30-40 threads - bravo!
                  Just noticed this myself.... Way better now, good job guys.

Comment

• when a post is deleted, maybe send a note to the offender so as they can avoid repeating the offense.

Comment

• so the forums are at a all time low ,

does anybody have some suggestions to revive the forums , i would hate to see this board die out
                      LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

• Nothing you can do, i suppose. Forums are an old tech, people have, mostly, moved from it. Social media is king. Continue to hammer Youtube with good content.

Anyway, Tapatalk (Android/iOS) support and a dark skin for the mobile version would be nice.

Comment

• It is not a good time, there are no shows and the forum was offline too long. I wonder if many former members gave up and they don't know that the forum is back. An email could be sent to let them know.
                          Last edited by Beti ona; January 31st, 2020, 01:11 PM.
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

• We did social media blasts and sent email blasts to let forum members know. We could send another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post
                              We did social media blasts and sent email blasts to let forum members know. We could send another one.
                              I have not received any email. I discovered by checking in daily.

mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

• would love to get the beyeke avi picture bigger so kids can see the size
                                LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Working...
                                X