No announcement yet.

Morgan Aste added to Arnold Classic lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he will be able to beat many of the guys competing at the Arnold, but are you guys telling me if you got the invite to do this show - you wouldn't do it?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

He will get smoked. Huge but narrowish clavicles and shoulders. Looks bunched together, no flow,

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        I don't think he will be able to beat many of the guys competing at the Arnold, but are you guys telling me if you got the invite to do this show - you wouldn't do it?
        I agree with you. If invited you go. This year is a heavy duty line up. Guys enter shows all the time that they have no hope of winning. Better to get you feet wet an event like this than at a smaller show. You never know if you will get the chance again. I'm am obviously prejudiced in favor of Morgan. Tall guys have to stick together in this sport.

Comment

Its the ARNOLD CLASSIC!!! Unless you are a top 5-6 O guy, you take the invite. Is he going to win, nope but dude is a freak and that's why we watch this
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Biggest competitive bodybuilder on the planet, but he'll be fighting JoJ for last place

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
              6'3 and 290lbs on stage and still he won't have enough muscle........that's a sobering thought for any tall man.
              It is^

once you get past 6 foot the stage body weights required to compete on the highest level become scary..

Comment

He should do it for sure... Cause he probably won't get another invite and he gets to make his pro debut at the Arnold Ohio in an Olympia level lineup! It will be his career highlight imo.

Comment

Aj must be hype, he must have a hard cock, he is the first tall boy since Wolf.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Wolf wasn't that tall, just tall for a pro. I think Cedric is taller

Asste is legit tall

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                      Wolf wasn't that tall, just tall for a pro. I think Cedric is taller

Asste is legit tall
                      I think Wolf in his prime was 6'1'', idk how tall he is now though, all pro bodybuilders lose about 2 full inches of height by the time they retire

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post

I think Wolf in his prime was 6'1'', idk how tall he is now though, all pro bodybuilders lose about 2 full inches of height by the time they retire
                        I think wolf was 5,11 to 6 foot max ... Not 6,1 bro.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

I think wolf was 5,11 to 6 foot max ... Not 6,1 bro.
                          Wolf wasn't tall he was normal height

Comment

Was Freeman taller than Cedric and Wolf?
                            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                              Was Freeman taller than Cedric and Wolf?
                              I think both freeman and Cedric are slightly over 6 foot, maybe 6 foot and a half inch. I was close by freeman at the 2013 Aussie pro, he was slightly taller than me and I'm a touch over 6 foot tall.

wolf in his prime was shorter than those guys, about 5,11. As sexybeast says though wolf would be shorter now with his back and neck injuries.

Comment

I used to be 5-8 and 1/4 - down to 5-7 1/2 now.
                                Muscular Development Online Editor
                                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                                X