Ronnie recovering from latest surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie recovering from latest surgery

POST SURGERY NEWS FROM 8 TIME MR. OLYMPIA RONNIE COLEMAN...." I am finally feeling a lot better after surgery. My surgery was yesterday around noon. The Dr Said he replaced both cups holding the titanium hook and then he put a cage around both so that I’ll be able to do leg presses without a problem. Y’all know I gotta do my leg presses to get these legs bigger. Because he said in 4-6 weeks I’ll be able to get back in the gym again. And y’all know, once again it’s on like a pot of neck bones. I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

biceps exploding
    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

No more lifting, please

Comment

I hope it's the last of all.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          ...so that I’ll be able to do leg presses without a problem. Y’all know I gotta do my leg presses to get these legs bigger. Because he said in 4-6 weeks I’ll be able to get back in the gym again...
          This man's instinct for self-preservation has completely disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post
            No more lifting, please
            If he was smart but......

Comment

Originally posted by persizi View Post
              This man's instinct for self-preservation has completely disappeared.
              He's on a one way trip to a wheelchair, no ones gonna stop him...

Comment

He loves to train. Its hard to STOP doing something you have been doing almost your entire life even if it means risking injury. I get it. As fans we hate seeing our legends like this. Shit, its hard seeing Jim Brown, Earl Campbell and Mike Alstott. We all hope he wont train anymore but the man's mind is made up
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

If he was smart but......
                  Bro...

Comment

Like watching a car crash over and over again.

Comment

Get well soon Ronnie!!
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I do hope Ronnie, chilies from liftin' for a bit, til he heals up and i also hope he gt better fast.
                        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Hang in there Big Ron. Here is to a speedy recovery.
                          "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Comment

"The Dr Said he replaced both cups holding the titanium hook and then he put a cage around both." that is just intense, just intense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                              POST SURGERY NEWS FROM 8 TIME MR. OLYMPIA RONNIE COLEMAN...." I am finally feeling a lot better after surgery. My surgery was yesterday around noon. The Dr Said he replaced both cups holding the titanium hook and then he put a cage around both so that I’ll be able to do leg presses without a problem. Y’all know I gotta do my leg presses to get these legs bigger. Because he said in 4-6 weeks I’ll be able to get back in the gym again. And y’all know, once again it’s on like a pot of neck bones. I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

mayor - Do you think this guy hovering over Ronnie is a schmoe?

Comment

Working...
                              X