1993 NBC coverage of Arnold Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 NBC coverage of Arnold Classic

Flex Wheeler at 10:00 - many feel this was his best ever, though is was only his second Pro show.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

When dillett walked out there was a gasp by the crowd! This was pre social media so we did see pics from the Ironman before this show. I remember calling that 900 Number in MMI to hear who won the Ironman. A week later i was shocked to see how good Flex was, see Dilletts size and dont forget, Matarazzo was SHREDDED after this show.

Wasnt this Munzer's final show too before he died
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I missed this Arnold but I was at the Pro Ironman the week before. Seeing Flex and Paul both making their pro debut was pretty wild. The LA crowds were always jaded but even they were freaking out over how good those 2 rookies were.
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Not just bodybuilding, but civilization peaked in the early 90s. It's all been danhill ever since.

Comment

Vince Taylor was very hard.....he had a great look.........only to get third. That shows the quality of the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

Wasnt this Munzer's final show too before he died
            Munzer’s last show was the ‘96 San Jose, one week after the Arnold.

Comment

Vince and Paul should be place ahead Labrada.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                Not just bodybuilding, but civilization peaked in the early 90s. It's all been danhill ever since.
                Hard to argue this - and the youngsters wonder why the cranky old guys my age talk about the 90's so much.

Comment

Bodybuilding aside everything was better. The music from Biggie to Pearl Jam. It wasn't an insta world. People actually read, gathered info and then formed opinions. I will say the cannabis is better today

Comment

Jeez Dillets posing was a disgrace....

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Bodybuilding aside everything was better. The music from Biggie to Pearl Jam. It wasn't an insta world. People actually read, gathered info and then formed opinions. I will say the cannabis is better today
                      People are over stimulated now, too many distractions because of modern tech and that's causing short attention spans. 90's had the balance right where tech made lives easier without taking them over.

Would Cannabis be much better if it hadn't been legalized? It's still pretty dodgy here, so won't touch it unless I know the grower.

Comment

In last years people are having an extremely basic level of compression with language, they remains in the word and not in the content, which is a serious mistake and makes people increasingly idiots. Obviously, this is a consequence of not being able to read more than 5 words in a row.
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

People are over stimulated now, too many distractions because of modern tech and that's causing short attention spans. 90's had the balance right where tech made lives easier without taking them over.

Would Cannabis be much better if it hadn't been legalized? It's still pretty dodgy here, so won't touch it unless I know the grower.
                          I've heard it can be dodgy in the UK. In North America legalization has helped the quality substantially. I think British Columbia set the standard. Once they raised the bar even black market stuff is quality. It is nice to hit a dispensary and have the choice of twenty strains with no worries as to quality. I dont mind paying the extra few dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I've heard it can be dodgy in the UK. In North America legalization has helped the quality substantially. I think British Columbia set the standard. Once they raised the bar even black market stuff is quality. It is nice to hit a dispensary and have the choice of twenty strains with no worries as to quality. I dont mind paying the extra few dollars.
                            From what I've read I wouldn't be surprised if the black market stuff was the same as some of the legal stuff. The "legal" growers grew far more than was needed so chances are it ended up on the black market. Where is Noel when you need him!

Comment

From what I've read I wouldn't be surprised if the black market stuff was the same as some of the legal stuff. The "legal" growers grew far more than was needed so chances are it ended up on the black market. Where is Noel when you need him!
                              Now that cannabis is legal in many US states, there is a booming online business selling seeds for designer strains. I have glanced at sites that have hundreds of types to choose from. Anyone can buy these.

Comment

Working...
                              X