I don't get it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it!

Hey bros I was just wondering what your thoughts on something. Is not the point if bodybuilding to have an opinion on the physiques presented on stage? What qualities you to have an opinion? Can a regular fan have an opinion or do you have to be 240lbs and ripped? I marvel at how a fair amount of pros get upset about being judged,but why post pictures and have contests? Also guys getting mad at media members for having an opinion. Bodybuilding is a sport of opinion and if you cant deal with criticism then maybe bodybuilding is not for you...

Big part of the problem is MOB, that some go on the Pro’s social media accounts, just to be a legit dick. I also agree with you at the same time. It’s not just bodybuilding though, many football players and other sports athletes are the same way.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Being rude is one thing,like cursing and insults, I think it's just my age and If you go through life worrying about others opinions you will go insane. Bodybuilding is built around opinion.

Comment

Bodybuilders are one thing, critics and journalists are something else, trolls are something else. Good bodybuilders know how to differentiate expert opinions from useless opinions.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Living the bodybuilding lifestyle, competing, going to shows and reading/researching. If you have done all that then you should have an informed opinion.

The longer you do this the more you know.

In you are in your 30's and you are not a pro then you shouldn't be 240lbs ripped.

Comment

Great insights Bros!

Comment

Anyone can have an opinion and it's always worth something in the context it's given....

eg random street chick thinks pro bber is overly muscled and gross, this is a valid opinion, so if your aim is to impress girls don't go so far.....

then obviously there's informed bbing stage critiques which are more detailed and require a good eye for the sport, totally different thing really.

still both have their place.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                Bodybuilders are one thing, critics and journalists are something else, trolls are something else. Good bodybuilders know how to differentiate expert opinions from useless opinions.
                agreed
                http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
                If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by ISABELLE TURELL View Post

agreed
                  Great to have you back here!
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Hopefully see you in the thread about female bodybuilding.
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

MOB is being silly again

Comment

Silly and smooth lol.

Comment

I think if you never competed in your life and you have no clue what it takes to get on that stage, you should just shut up and just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                            Silly and smooth lol.
                            Smooth operator

Comment

Working...
                            X