pepper your anus classic division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pepper your anus classic division

Fabian Mayr from Austria - he won the NABBA Mr. Universe in 2016, did a few shows as a NABBA pro afterwards and then retired - is making a comeback in the classic divison in Ohio soon. He has to turn pro there (he has to compete in the amateur show of course), do and win a pro show very soon after that to qualify for this years olympia, which is the goal. He has to get down to 104kg for the amateur show (he is about 110kg right now an stage ready with striated glutes), for the pro show his limit is considerably higher so this could be a problem if he has to loose a lot of muscle now..

I've known Fabi for more then 12 years (mostly on a German forum and I met him once at his coaches place practice, my sports therapist is also located there) and he was always outstanding in terms of bodybuilding. He was accused of using roids from everybody 5 years before he took anything, unreal what he looked like as a natural already. He took a few years of and just started in November 2019 again with bodybuilding, his transformation in the last 3 month - well something big is coming. he is the guy in the middle in the pic.

Shit that's gotta suck having to drop 6 kgs of actual muscle (15pound) to turn pro then immediately put it in again for pro classic .....

Comment

Isn't he Fabiangymfood here? Hell of a physique!
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Not getting the 'pepper your anus' phrase though, wtf does that mean?
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

nope that's not fabian_gymfood.
          yep he's also pretty tall, flawless structure and young/decent face, so he should fit very well in the classic physique next to guys like bumstead or vissers. in terms of size he was comparable (about 110kg-112/245-250pounds) or even a bit bigger then both of them at his last contest in 2017 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            You East Coast guys seriously don’t pepper your anus?
            I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Had me wondering too.
              mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Must be prison slang or something.

On topic, Fabian looks good, the classic division has so much more potential to grow and attract guys with great genetics, especially tall ones who have been generally neglected in bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

You East Coast guys seriously don’t pepper your anus?
                  The only thing I do with pepper is sprinkle it over my scrambled eggs every morning.

Comment

The only thing I do with pepper is sprinkle it over my scrambled eggs every morning.
                    You’re depriving yourself. Sent you a couple PM’s when you get a second.
                    I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

I don't know what hell are you talking, the guy in the picture reminds me of Brandado, incredible potential, he shouldn't reduce his size.
                      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

You’re depriving yourself. Sent you a couple PM’s when you get a second.
                        LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                          I don't know what hell are you talking, the guy in the picture reminds me of Brandado, incredible potential, he shouldn't reduce his size.
                          It is a pity, someone looking good like this having to lose size.

Comment

Originally posted by lehnermag View Post
                            nope that's not fabian_gymfood.
                            yep he's also pretty tall, flawless structure and young/decent face, so he should fit very well in the classic physique next to guys like bumstead or vissers. in terms of size he was comparable (about 110kg-112/245-250pounds) or even a bit bigger then both of them at his last contest in 2017 I believe.
                            More pics??

Comment

Some show horse trainers put hot sauce on the horses anus to make it hold its tail up in the show ring??

Comment

Working...
                              X