Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pepper your anus classic division

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31






    http://betionastore.es/

    Comment


    • #32
      yeah... he did it 8)

      Comment


      • #33
        yep as i said a few weeks back, there was no doubt he will turn pro at the arnolds. he was the clear winner.
        next stop for him is the portugal pro, if all goes well, he well be at the O already this year. will be interesting to see if he can add the needed size to be competitive at the O without a real off-season, that's a challenge. I'd say he needs about 10lbs for a top spot at the O, which would be easy for him in a real offseason (considering he competed already 20lbs heavier than at the arnolds), but going almost right from prep to prep is tough.. I predict he will win a pro show soon and qualify for the O, will look good but not amazing there (top 10 would be awesome), and 2021 fabi will be in the mix for top 5 at the O.

        Comment


        • #34

          Comment


          • #35
            Easy win... Good look

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by lehnermag View Post
              yep as i said a few weeks back, there was no doubt he will turn pro at the arnolds. he was the clear winner.
              next stop for him is the portugal pro, if all goes well, he well be at the O already this year. will be interesting to see if he can add the needed size to be competitive at the O without a real off-season, that's a challenge. I'd say he needs about 10lbs for a top spot at the O, which would be easy for him in a real offseason (considering he competed already 20lbs heavier than at the arnolds), but going almost right from prep to prep is tough.. I predict he will win a pro show soon and qualify for the O, will look good but not amazing there (top 10 would be awesome), and 2021 fabi will be in the mix for top 5 at the O.
              He could have been top 5 in this Arnold.
              http://betionastore.es/

              Comment


              • #37
                My muscles are sore today, badly

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by triceps View Post
                  My muscles are sore today, badly
                  Why?
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                    Why?
                    Deadlifts, bent over rows, dumbell shrugs and heavy barbell shrugs. I'm 43 now, and I still train like if I'm 25, I guess father time is reminding me that we are not superman forever

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by triceps View Post

                      Deadlifts, bent over rows, dumbell shrugs and heavy barbell shrugs. I'm 43 now, and I still train like if I'm 25, I guess father time is reminding me that we are not superman forever
                      I'm not as old as you, but I'm going through the same shit. Growing old stinks more every day.
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                        I'm not as old as you, but I'm going through the same shit. Growing old stinks more every day.
                        My back is feeling a lot better today, yeah father time is no joke, stay safe

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by triceps View Post

                          My back is feeling a lot better today, yeah father time is no joke, stay safe
                          I feel that sleeping well helps to reduce pain, so I have to reduce caffeine because I suffer from insonmy.
                          http://betionastore.es/

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                            I feel that sleeping well helps to reduce pain, so I have to reduce caffeine because I suffer from insonmy.
                            Yes rest is key, at my age I need more sleep than in the past

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X