Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The germans invade New York Pro 2020 !!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The germans invade New York Pro 2020 !!!

    Open
    - Roman Fritz https://www.instagram.com/romanfritz/
    - Adolf Burkhardt https://www.instagram.com/adolf_burkhard/
    - Kevin Gebhardt https://www.instagram.com/kevingebhardt_

    212
    - Enrico Hoffmann https://www.instagram.com/enrico_hoffmann_ifbbpro/
    - Steve Benthin https://www.instagram.com/steve_benthin_/

    Classic
    - Mike Sommerfeld https://www.instagram.com/mikethebadass/


    Will be fun

    Last edited by fabian_gymfood; February 3rd, 2020, 07:14 AM.

  • #2
    Master race in full effect!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
      Master race in full effect!
      u r not right for sayin' that, lol
      MY KING OF KINGS

      Comment


      • #4
        this show will be awesome. i just wish they would have wpd back in the show
        MY KING OF KINGS

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

          u r not right for sayin' that, lol


          but seriously am looking forward to seeing these guys, fritz especially should have some gains on display...

          Comment


          • #6
            Fabian is getting a hard cock.

            It is good to have arians guys for Edwards to return to bodybuilding, but I feel that these guys are not bringing the epic size.
            http://betionastore.es/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
              Fabian is getting a hard cock.

              It is good to have arians guys for Edwards to return to bodybuilding, but I feel that these guys are not bringing the epic size.

              wtf? are you living almost 100 years behind dude? ... nobody uses "arians" in germany since the end of WW2



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fabian_gymfood View Post


                wtf? are you living almost 100 years behind dude? ... nobody uses "arians" in germany since the end of WW2


                I believe ME still uses these terms.... I wonder how his online poker career is coming along...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fabian_gymfood View Post


                  wtf? are you living almost 100 years behind dude? ... nobody uses "arians" in germany since the end of WW2


                  Its just a joke, relax.
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                    Its just a joke, relax.
                    i dont understand jokes in englisch its not my main language

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by harmankardon View Post



                      but seriously am looking forward to seeing these guys, fritz especially should have some gains on display...
                      Fritz should, as long as he's been off stage.
                      MY KING OF KINGS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Roman has great condition but a lackluster physique. His back needs lots of work, no real fullness or sweep.

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          Steve Benthin

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X