No announcement yet.

Arnold Classic 2021 - UK!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Classic 2021 - UK!

Just been announced by Eddie Hall who is now in partnership with Arnie. I'm assuming this will involve bodybuilding - surely...
    *Brotherhood of iron *

How about the 200 lb dumbbell shoulder press for 7 reps! He's a freak, still got a hell of a lot of power.

Comment

Evoman opened a thread about this yesterday, but was it deleted?

Arnold realized that Arnold Europe sucks, so he invented this new show.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Finally the sanest decision by Arnold in a long time

Comment

NEC Birmingham - this is where the Bodypower expo was held. This place is fing huge. Saw a 212 show there
          *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

If I don't go to this I will cry - seriously.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              If I don't go to this I will cry - seriously.
              don't cry Ron, i'm sure u'll be goin'
              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Ron - the meet up will be immense
                *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                  Evoman opened a thread about this yesterday, but was it deleted?

Arnold realized that Arnold Europe sucks, so he invented this new show.
                  EVOMan deleted nothing, it was deleted by somebody else..... The Arnold Classic 2020 will be in Seville Spain and in the future as well. The Arnold Classic Europe released a press release contradicting the lies of the Spanish Pro League representative.

To be exact, most probably the UK show will be sanctioned by the NPC. BUT I am in talks with the Arnold UK promoters and till now, no federation has been announced and neither if bodybuilding will be at the event.

So don't get so excited Beti Ona... my friend from Spain!

I have not been posting here as I have better things to do regarding bodybuilding and fitness.

If MD feel better deleting the news I get before them... I have no reason to be here. But if I am mentioned, I will reply...
                  Your portal to the bodybuilding world is just a click away!

Comment

I didn't say that you deleted your own thread.

I thought it had been deleted by someone else, the reality is that it was lost on the second page of the forum.

There is an Arnold show on every continent, in Europe we now have 2, that says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by evbodybuilding View Post

EVOMan deleted nothing, it was deleted by somebody else..... The Arnold Classic 2020 will be in Seville Spain and in the future as well. The Arnold Classic Europe released a press release contradicting the lies of the Spanish Pro League representative.

To be exact, most probably the UK show will be sanctioned by the NPC. BUT I am in talks with the Arnold UK promoters and till now, no federation has been announced and neither if bodybuilding will be at the event.

So don't get so excited Beti Ona... my friend from Spain!

I have not been posting here as I have better things to do regarding bodybuilding and fitness.

If MD feel better deleting the news I get before them... I have no reason to be here. But if I am mentioned, I will reply...
                      No one deleted your thread.

If you or anyone else thinks a thread was deleted and have questions, please PM Jen or I and we will look into it.
                      My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                        I didn't say that you deleted your own thread.

I thought it had been deleted by someone else, the reality is that it was lost on the second page of the forum.

There is an Arnold show on every continent, in Europe we now have 2, that says it all.
                        Big news coming soon!! From the top!!

All these rumors will be put to sleep... again...

I am happy for the Arnold UK. More good events. But the Arnold Europe (Spain) will continue.

It is a successful event for the Arnold Sports Franchise.

I have the information in hand... but I am not the one who is going to publish it.

Regarding link... I found it, it was on the first page.

Comment

Here you go... no use to continue spreading fake rumors
                          Attached Files

Comment

bodypower has been on a downward slope for the last fews years that has been focused more on the ig whores and bikini boys
                            with bodybuilding not really represented so i can see this news will be the nail in the coffin as the Arnold will generate alot of interest

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post
                              bodypower has been on a downward slope for the last fews years that has been focused more on the ig whores and bikini boys
                              with bodybuilding not really represented so i can see this news will be the nail in the coffin as the Arnold will generate alot of interest
                              The same shit as Arnold Europe fair, tons of youtubers and instagram influencers and whores.

Comment

Working...
                              X