No announcement yet.

Arnold Classic 2021 - UK!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

The same shit as Arnold Europe fair, tons of youtubers and instagram influencers and whores.
    That's every expo now.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

But there are still some real competitors and athletes, not in Arnold Europa fair.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

But there are still some real competitors and athletes, not in Arnold Europa fair.
        Sorry, but there are over 1000 amateurs competing at the Arnold Europe which are fantastic. Maybe you forgot, but many Pro League competitors came out of the Arnold Europe.

Plus the level of Elite Pro looking great with great physiques.

If it was such a bad show... it would not be going in its third year under the IFBB and Elite Pro.
        Your portal to the bodybuilding world is just a click away!

Comment

IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED ,,, REALLY DISSAPOINTED .

YOU HERE ARNOLD CLASSIC UK AND YOU GET ISTANT ERECTION, THEN UYOU FINBF OUT IT IS ONLY STRONGMAN ??????

REAlly really really dissapointing news
          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            If I don't go to this I will cry - seriously.
            why ?????? there is no bodybuilding at this event ... super lame

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad73 View Post
              bodypower has been on a downward slope for the last fews years that has been focused more on the ig whores and bikini boys
              with bodybuilding not really represented so i can see this news will be the nail in the coffin as the Arnold will generate alot of interest
              When I was invited to bodypower by phil heath Iwas supoer hyped .

I had heard a lot about the epic bodypower in the past . needless to say I was shocked when I came there .

it was almost zero bodybuilding , mostly mens phsqyue guys and cross fit pepople . very very very very dissapointing indeed

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED ,,, REALLY DISSAPOINTED .

YOU HERE ARNOLD CLASSIC UK AND YOU GET ISTANT ERECTION, THEN UYOU FINBF OUT IT IS ONLY STRONGMAN ??????

REAlly really really dissapointing news
                Lmfao

It's still early, are you sure we don't have bodybuilding? Arnold loves Strongman, he need fitness and bodybuilding.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Lmfao

It's still early, are you sure we don't have bodybuilding? Arnold loves Strongman, he need fitness and bodybuilding.
                  I checked directly with Arnold Sports UK. They first sent me a message stating bodybuilding will be included, then a few hours later they sent another message going back on what they said.

Then I asked again if bodybuilding will be included and which federation and they declined to confirm saying things are still being worked out.

I knew since last September about the Arnold Sports UK and the only major event confirmed was Strongman.
                  Your portal to the bodybuilding world is just a click away!

Comment

Working...
                  X