Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Manion addresses rumors

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Straight from the boss.

Comment

watched that last night and glad he did tell straight up.
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

So, I wonder who's spreading false rumours?
        I could take a guess...
        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Jim moves all IFBB operations to his home town.... He really is the godfather... Lol

Comment

Not going to start fights... if you read the documents that are public, all the information is there.

IFBB Professional League has been dissolved. It does not exist.

You cant keep using the same images or names when a company is dissolved... you have to start from scratch.

Manion did not state everything in his video.

Manion does not own the IFBB name. Movements have already started... Tony Doherty is already removing the name IFBB from his website and posts. He might be using the logo... but that will end soon most probably.

In Europe, IFBB Professional League name cannot be used... why? Because Rafael owns 'IFBB Pro League' name and the registration of IFBB Professional League was refused as they are similar and cause confusion.

As well, IFBB Professional League was registered ten years ago and the registration has to be renewed every ten years, this was refused now!

Manion changed the name of 'IFBB Professional League' to 'IFBB Membership Inc' because IFBB Professional League does not exist.

What is suspicious is that IFBB Professional League was a non-profit organization and Manion changed it to a profit organization and transferring all the membership fees to the new company.

Just stating the facts and say what you want it is all in black and white.

Manion owns NPC Pro League and he should start using that.

Like it or not, Ben Weider owned the IFBB name and it stayed with Santonja when Ben recommended him to lead the IFBB.

So basically the IFBB Professional athlete is actually a IFBB Membership Inc. Pro Athlete!!

Here is the decision for the name IFBB Professional League for Europe:

The opponent filed an opposition against all the services of European Union trade
            mark application No 17 424 607 for the word mark ‘IFBB PROFESSIONAL
            LEAGUE’. The opposition is based on, inter alia, European Union trade mark
            registration No 17 231 531 for the word mark ‘IFBB PRO LEAGUE’. The opponent
            invoked Article 8(1)(b) EUTMR.
            European Union trade mark application No 17 424 607 is rejected in its entirety

Basically the name IFBB Pro League and IFBB Professional League are too similar... and that is why it was denied.

Many think I bullshit, but I do a lot of research on this before talking about such a subject.

All documents are online or on my website... but go ahead and find them.
            Last edited by evbodybuilding; February 8th, 2020, 04:04 AM.
            Your portal to the bodybuilding world is just a click away!

Comment

Guess who turned up? Now that's a surprise.
              *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by evbodybuilding View Post
                What is suspicious is that IFBB Professional League was a non-profit organization and Manion changed it to a profit organization and transferring all the membership fees to the new company
                It has never been a non-profit organization. Neither is the amateur IFBB, as its publications preach.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

It has never been a non-profit organization. Neither is the amateur IFBB, as its publications preach.
                  IFBB is a non profit, even IFBB Professional League was... the documents are on my site. It was dissolved as a non-profit organization and transferred to IFBB Membership Inc.

Its all there Beti ona.

Comment

I can say this.... people very high up in the NPC/Pro League are insisting Manion start using NPC Pro League.

He has to let it go, it will not change anything for him. The IFBB is Rafael, he has to realize this.

I talk to many people in the industry and the majority from the NPC, I am well informed.

Comment

The Weiders are rolling over in their graves seeing what Santoja and Manion have turned their beloved federation into.

Imagine fighting over the IFBB label when its main purpose was to unite and make the brand a global one.

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
                        The Weiders are rolling over in their graves seeing what Santoja and Manion have turned their beloved federation into.

Imagine fighting over the IFBB label when its main purpose was to unite and make the brand a global one.
                        It is still that way.... after the split, Manion should of just started what he registered NPC Pro League. It makes more sense for everybody and for the athletes and his brand.

Comment

It can't be the same as before, the fight between the Pro League and Elite Pro has forever destroyed the legacy of the old IFBB.

Now it's just about money and lower standards of competition on both sides, this is one of the main reasons why real bodybuilding and the competitors' physiques went downhill and instead we have these new countless divisions that make a champ out of everyone who steps in a gym even since their first day.

Comment

Originally posted by evbodybuilding View Post

IFBB is a non profit, even IFBB Professional League was... the documents are on my site. It was dissolved as a non-profit organization and transferred to IFBB Membership Inc.

Its all there Beti ona.
                            I know and understand the documents, I affirm that it was a lie for no pay taxes.

Bodybuilding is a business with profit intentions, period.
                            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

It was quite clear in the video that Manion made the distinction of calling it the IFBB ”Professional” League when in the past he called it the IFBB Pro League.

I would guess that the video was made for the various Professional League affiliate country bosses around the world and not aimed at fans. Manion will not want any defections to the IFBB Elite following his restructuring of the NPC/Professional League businesses.

It looks like the power struggle between Manion and Santana will continue for a good while yet. To me this video above had a menacing undercurrent to it.

Different federations and associations destroyed boxing.......remember when Roy Jones Jr after winning a fight had 7 belts wrapped around him all from different federations?

How many can name the heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

Bodybuilding is eating itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X