X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self-made man

Comment

Originally posted by evbodybuilding View Post

This was as well a mistake, there are others well more qualified in the NPC to run the show, but again the NPC is not a federation with delegates that vote, its a private business.
      Evo, which of the key players of the NPC do you know personally? I'm just curious because that's a broad statement. Which NPC regions have you attended contests in. Have you ever met any of these guys Tyler, Gary or Big Steve or are you talking out of your ass again?

Please tell me the ins and outs of the NPC. Have you ever competed in the NPC or seen the operation up close? Do you understand the differences in the regions? Diga me amigo. Please back up your statement. As a journalist your supposedly dealing in facts not opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Evo, which of the key players of the NPC do you know personally? I'm just curious because that's a broad statement. Which NPC regions have you attended contests in. Have you ever met any of these guys Tyler, Gary or Big Steve or are you talking out of your ass again?

Please tell me the ins and outs of the NPC. Have you ever competed in the NPC or seen the operation up close? Do you understand the differences in the regions? Diga me amigo. Please back up your statement. As a journalist your supposedly dealing in facts not opinion.

So you are telling me Tyler has more experience than Gary or Steve? These men have been around Manion for many years and I believe one of them at least should have been the man next in-charge.
        Then having Tyler work with them and gain all the proper experience would have been the better idea.

Steve knows the sport inside and out.

I know many personally and if this is talking from my ass then well there you go!

Your portal to the bodybuilding world is just a click away!

Comment

So you are telling me Tyler has more experience than Gary or Steve? These men have been around Manion for many years and I believe one of them at least should have been the man next in-charge.
          Then having Tyler work with them and gain all the proper experience would have been the better idea.

Steve knows the sport inside and out.

I know many personally and if this is talking from my ass then well there you go!
          Is Jim going anywhere soon? It's called grooming it takes time like a mentorship. I'm fairly certain Big Steve and Gary will provide guidance and advice. Don't try and flip this this I have nothing but the utmost respect for Steve. Dude your not quite as clever as you think.

Comment

This was as well a mistake, there are others well more qualified in the NPC to run the show, but again the NPC is not a federation with delegates that vote, its a private business.
            For one time, I agree with you.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by IRONBULL View Post
              In 2006, Paul was elected as the Executive Assistant to the newly elected president of the IFBB, Rafael Santonja.

In 2008, due to political interferences within IFBB after the death of Mr Joe Weider, Paul Chua was accused of accepting bribes from Chan Yun-to in 2006 to remove his suspension from competing in body building competitions. That same year, following a dubious investigation in a separate unrelated incident, the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) determined that Chua had allowed three body builders who had tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs to participate in the Doha Asian Games in 2006. After reviewing the matter arbitrarily, the IFBB in 2008 suspended the Asian Bodybuilding Federation (ABBF) and Chua. All accusations were never properly proven and was simply done to simply remove him and appoint other cronies of Raphael Santoja. His successor Adel Fahim is now banned in his own country from involving in Sports.
              In 2008, fed up with the way IFBB was killing the sport and athletes, Paul Chua and many National Presidents broke away from IFBB set up their own World Bodybuilding & Physique Sports Federation which is now a leading body in the sport supported by many countries. Many of IFBB leaders who were fed up with the way Raphael was running the sport left IFBB and joined Paul Chua in WBPF. About 140 countries are members in his Federation. They have the support of many governments in Asia and around the World and the membership numbers are growing year on year.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

It has never been a non-profit organization. Neither is the amateur IFBB, as its publications preach.
                Wrong
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Working...
                X