Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls

http://betionastore.es/

Chad was flown out there soon after - we will finally hear his rebuttal.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

What? Chad was interview by Patrick?

I can't wait to see the interview.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

shame there won't ever be a way to hold this man accountable for his "services"

Comment

Got my popcorn

Comment

This will be interesting
            Your portal to the bodybuilding world is just a click away!

Comment

Chad worked with Dallas for two months. It wasnt under his watch that Dallas was running 2 grams of tren and EPO so he could breathe. Some people get a pass

Comment

I'm not sure Dallas' previous trainer got a pass.

Comment

I met someone in Nashville who told me he was working with Dallas' original coach, 'J O'R,' I said, "Oh no!!!!"
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                    I'm not sure Dallas' previous trainer got a pass.
                    Yes he did. Pro's are still running to him. Too bad the average fan will never know why

Comment

This is just more shawn hate on Chad... Even if there's some truth that Chad is a heavy drug and food guy, it doesn't mean he's out there killing people, grown ass men make their own decisions.

Shawns arguments are always the same and are weak as shit, confirmation bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                        f7FdEdG.jpg

Chad managed to make even Melvin Anthony's waist bigger in the mid 2000s.

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post

f7FdEdG.jpg

Chad managed to make even Melvin Anthony's waist bigger in the mid 2000s.
                          he also blew out dennis wolf's waist.
                          edit: on another note he told King Kamali that he wouldn't work with him until he was 300lbs, so Kamali bulked up to 300+ just to get to work with him.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                            This is just more shawn hate on Chad... Even if there's some truth that Chad is a heavy drug and food guy, it doesn't mean he's out there killing people, grown ass men make their own decisions.

Shawns arguments are always the same and are weak as shit, confirmation bias.
                            Well obviously yes but does that in your opinion justify encouraging questionable methods and playing with your client's health?
                            I mean if those claims Shawn made are true then that's a pretty sad track record.

Also there are people who have little to no understanding of some these drugs and having a coach who has a very low threshold pushing out whatever there is on the market might lead to very dangerous outcomes.
                            Last edited by Fella Finn; February 9th, 2020, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Shawn tends to get a lot of flak about things he say and while I do not always agree on the way he voices his opinion I can't say he doesn't have any clue about what he's talking about.

#truthhurts

Comment

Working...
                              X