Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The statistics that Shawn mentions are revealing.

    In the late 90s there were only 2 gurus, how many athletes with bad health or dead worked with Aceto?
    Last edited by Beti ona; February 10th, 2020, 10:26 AM.
    http://betionastore.es/

    Comment


    • #17
      This will be interesting..

      Comment


      • #18
        It's easy to point fingers, but Chad was just trying to make a living

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by kanon View Post

          he also blew out dennis wolf's waist.
          edit: on another note he told King Kamali that he wouldn't work with him until he was 300lbs, so Kamali bulked up to 300+ just to get to work with him.
          Yeah I've heard the kamali one as well, that wrecked his physique trying to go heavy like that...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by triceps View Post
            It's easy to point fingers, but Chad was just trying to make a living
            Are you serious?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by kanon View Post

              he also blew out dennis wolf's waist.
              edit: on another note he told King Kamali that he wouldn't work with him until he was 300lbs, so Kamali bulked up to 300+ just to get to work with him.
              The only bodybuilder in history who looked decent at 300+ lbs was Lou Ferrigno in his prime and this is because he was a giant of a man, and even he looked better at 275 lbs when he was younger with a small waist.

              Comment


              • #22
                Gunter who should have won the 02 Olympia was a great big bodybuilder and is well today. I did notice at expos Gunter would downsize in the off season. Smart move

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                  Gunter who should have won the 02 Olympia was a great big bodybuilder and is well today. I did notice at expos Gunter would downsize in the off season. Smart move
                  He's also a sensible size now, clearly not pushing any juice or food, smart guy...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

                    He's also a sensible size now, clearly not pushing any juice or food, smart guy...
                    He is one of the few who doesn't let what the haters and trolls influence his health. So many other guys died because they couldn't bear the thought of the shit people would talk once they were no longer 280 pounds.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

                      He is one of the few who doesn't let what the haters and trolls influence his health. So many other guys died because they couldn't bear the thought of the shit people would talk once they were no longer 280 pounds.
                      Yep crazy that guys are so sensitive.... But this is pro bbing.

                      And the online morons that somehow expect guys to be the same size as competition,it is just a bunch of tweens that know nothing....

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

                        Yep crazy that guys are so sensitive.... But this is pro bbing.

                        And the online morons that somehow expect guys to be the same size as competition,it is just a bunch of tweens that know nothing....
                        Those pimply tweens are the same ones worshiping Dr. Tony Huge now - they see a guy who drives Lambos, shoots bottles of gear in public, smokes blunts, and f*cks tons of b*tches, and it's their every fantasy brought to life.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

                          Those pimply tweens are the same ones worshiping Dr. Tony Huge now - they see a guy who drives Lambos, shoots bottles of gear in public, smokes blunts, and f*cks tons of b*tches, and it's their every fantasy brought to life.
                          Yeah it's totally moronic...

                          Comment


                          • #28

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Why is Chad Nicholls calling himself the Diet Doc, when a more appropriate nickname for him is the Drug Guru, since he's not even a doctor?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                He didn't answer about the dead boys, I hope he does it in another video cut, and also about his protocols.
                                http://betionastore.es/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X