Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by JordanWFitness View Post
    If your coach told you to jump off a bridge, would you? We are all adults, you can't blame a coach for your own decisions.
    Following your analogy, if your coach gave you some kind of poison mixed in a cup of juice without you knowing what is inside, would you drink it?

    Jumping off a bridge is a dangerous thing for anyone who has two neurons, but not everyone knows what is inside a powerful drug protocol, especially many bodybuilders who take them like candies, due to their lack of common sense, addictive personality and deep insecurities.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by JordanWFitness View Post
      If your coach told you to jump off a bridge, would you? We are all adults, you can't blame a coach for your own decisions.
      Certainly, none of his athletes ever blame Chad.
      http://betionastore.es/

      Comment


      • #48
        so there's nothing dangerous about clenbuterol according to Chad.
        he wasn't very convincing regarding his knowledge when it came to peds, scratch that he wasn't very convincing when it came to anything.
        Chad did himself no favors with this interview.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by JordanWFitness View Post
          If your coach told you to jump off a bridge, would you? We are all adults, you can't blame a coach for your own decisions.
          Missing the whole point of previous discussion.
          I personally think that if your coach is the one who just prescribes you a bunch of various drugs with no rhyme or reason that is a red flag to me and I have a problem with that. Of course it's up to the client what he or she takes but guess what some people are ignorant and they are gonna blindly believe and trust whatever the coach tells them. And the worst case is, sometimes even their coaches are not that educated about what they are preaching so now you are basically double f*cked.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

            Missing the whole point of previous discussion.
            I personally think that if your coach is the one who just prescribes you a bunch of various drugs with no rhyme or reason that is a red flag to me and I have a problem with that. Of course it's up to the client what he or she takes but guess what some people are ignorant and they are gonna blindly believe and trust whatever the coach tells them. And the worst case is, sometimes even their coaches are not that educated about what they are preaching so now you are basically double f*cked.
            judging from the interview Chad sounded like he knew fuck all about the stuff he's been pushing on people.

            Comment


            • #51
              I would rather listen to shawny than this "Chad" dude...

              Comment


              • #52
                by the way..i like the new forum.looks cool

                Comment


                • #53
                  One thing I did think was enlightening was that Chad only worked with Dallas for one contest prep. His first coach was John O'Regan, who also coached Bostin Loyd.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    One thing I did think was enlightening was that Chad only worked with Dallas for one contest prep. His first coach was John O'Regan, who also coached Bostin Loyd.
                    I don't wanna sound like I am calling out or bashing anyone but I've heard some "not so positive" rumors about his protocols.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

                      I don't wanna sound like I am calling out or bashing anyone but I've heard some "not so positive" rumors about his protocols.
                      Its more then what most coaches put people on, but its not mind blowning/eye popping

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

                        I don't wanna sound like I am calling out or bashing anyone but I've heard some "not so positive" rumors about his protocols.
                        I can't be the one to say things like that or I get shit on, but yes - I have heard of crazy doses.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          TBH.... after watching the Chad interview I can tell he is a prick ... sorry but its the way how he says things, how he act and how he uses bad language to sound "cool".
                          Just the type of guy who is a bad person and trys to act nice

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

                            I can't be the one to say things like that or I get shit on, but yes - I have heard of crazy doses.
                            Okay, so it wasn't just speculation/rumors I've heard. Thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by fabian_gymfood View Post
                              TBH.... after watching the Chad interview I can tell he is a prick ... sorry but its the way how he says things, how he act and how he uses bad language to sound "cool".
                              Just the type of guy who is a bad person and trys to act nice
                              Guess what, I had the same reaction. I was really looking forward to this and I hate to admit that the way he talked and acted and what not, it kinda left a weird taste in my mouth.

                              I couldn't even actually finish the whole interview...
                              Last edited by Fella Finn; February 17th, 2020, 11:59 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Ron,

                                As a side note, you should ask Kevin Levrone about the encounter with Chad back stage next time you interview him. Also, Shawn said Levrone was pissed and took his jacket off and Chad changed that to; ‘Shawn said Levrone ripped off his t-shirt...’. lol

                                I would tend to lean towards and agree with Shawn’s account on these past events re; Chad. Like Shawn or hate him, one thing I have observed, is he always speaks the truth, even when it does not serve him or his best interest. He has always been a blunt, no B.S., shoot from the hip kind of guy. That, I respect.
                                Last edited by Vin77; February 18th, 2020, 11:39 PM.
                                "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X