Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breastfeeding Bikini champ

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Full article here -

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/body-...b6b70886fc1a4c
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

the first post was 2 soft for a bodybuilding forum . time to man up in 2020.

Comment

bring back the freaaaaaaks

Comment

That milk would be devoid of nutrients.... Should not prep and breast feed.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
              That milk would be devoid of nutrients.... Should not prep and breast feed.
              I'm just surprised shes even able to do it. with such low body fat the dummy in me wouldn't think she could even produce milk.

on the plus side, it doesn't look like shell have any trouble losing all that baby weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

I'm just surprised shes even able to do it. with such low body fat the dummy in me wouldn't think she could even produce milk.

on the plus side, it doesn't look like shell have any trouble losing all that baby weight.
                No dummy....

I agree, I'm a bit skeptical tbh.

if she really can breast feed the quality of the milk would certainly be impaired. Irresponsible imo, why not wait.

Comment

I loved the story, she achieved her 2 goals, who cares?
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

The baby is actually only 3 months old. The anavar created a major growth spurt

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                      The baby is actually only 3 months old. The anavar created a major growth spurt
                      mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

I know they can't menstruate when their bf is super low, but not sure lactation is affected at all. Any OB/Gyns in the house?

In before someone says, "I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look."

Comment

AtTeNtIoN SeEker, billions upon billions of women have breastfed children under all types of situations.

that baby is so big, its not getting thing from them flapjacks.

NPC Norethern USA Class A , 3rd place. good arms,

Comment

Originally posted by rroberto View Post
                            AtTeNtIoN SeEker, billions upon billions of women have breastfed children under all types of situations.
                            Certainly, throughout the evolution the human being had to prosper with scarce resources, therefore, the next time a pregnant or breastfeeding woman asks for sweets and panckekes, he is only being irresponsible and capricious.
                            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

In the article she writes about how she ballanced carefully the lactation anf diet. Also she state she was natural and not even using some supps but using bunch of vitamins to keep the milk good quality....also she said she kept her breast area clean from tan - so baby do not suck any tanning chemicals in the show day (my concern when I had seen the picture).

If she is rather ecto - she might be able to do it. She is bikini, not female bodybuilder. In my opinion with a bit of good genetics you can be bikini and natty and also not that strict on variety of foods. I had my doubts but she says pretty much about all aspects in that article (if you actually READ it - lots of explanations in it) .
                              www.lada-plihalova.webs.com www.facebook.com/Lada.Bronwyn.Plihalova

Comment

Working...
                              X