Breastfeeding Bikini champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronwyn View Post
    In the article she writes about how she ballanced carefully the lactation anf diet. Also she state she was natural and not even using some supps but using bunch of vitamins to keep the milk good quality....also she said she kept her breast area clean from tan - so baby do not suck any tanning chemicals in the show day (my concern when I had seen the picture).

If she is rather ecto - she might be able to do it. She is bikini, not female bodybuilder. In my opinion with a bit of good genetics you can be bikini and natty and also not that strict on variety of foods. I had my doubts but she says pretty much about all aspects in that article (if you actually READ it - lots of explanations in it) .
    Thankyou for the cliffs Bronwyn, admit I didn't read it..

good points ^, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

I'm just surprised shes even able to do it. with such low body fat the dummy in me wouldn't think she could even produce milk.

on the plus side, it doesn't look like shell have any trouble losing all that baby weight.
      i was thinking the same thing. when women get that lean they stop having periods. i don't know how her body can/will keep producing milk with almost no fat.

Comment

"Throughout my prep for competition, fat was my main focus. I ate a high-fat, high-protein, nutrient-heavy diet (including chicken, turkey and lean red meats, eggs in their whole form, full-fat dairy, sweet potatoes, large quantities of green vegetables, green smoothies and occasional protein shakes) and monitored my milk supply closely along with my coach. He kept detailed tabs on my nursing and made sure that, even up to the day before the competition, I was eating an abundance of fats. I certainly never anticipated that I would have a man asking me, “And how is your milk?” at least twice a week, but I did, and I was thankful."

I really want to see her diet. It is fascinating she was able to maintain it. I am curious how she was able to adjust on the fly if it looked like her supply was dropping or lacking nutrients.

Comment

Despite her claims to be an extreme competitor, she competes in a bikini, we all know that these girls do not have to lose their fat much more than a normal athlete. Anyway, she has her to have managed to maintain that homeostatic balance.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

As previously hit upon there are woman in 3rd world countries lucky to get small 1 meal a day and breast feeding. This isnt that big of a deal especially if she was getting proper vitamins and micro nutrients. Much less shit processed foods than most american woman are eating while breastfeeding as well.
            www.BradRoweFit.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Rowe View Post
              As previously hit upon there are woman in 3rd world countries lucky to get small 1 meal a day and breast feeding. This isnt that big of a deal especially if she was getting proper vitamins and micro nutrients. Much less shit processed foods than most american woman are eating while breastfeeding as well.
              GONGRATULASIONS I see you have added new arm size ? good gains
              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Working...
              X