Justin Compton return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Compton return

He Should stay away, his physique was already declining prior to his health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
      He Should stay away, his physique was already declining prior to his health issues.
      i have to totally agree with u on this one,
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Having big muscles is addictive. Once you get them you want to keep them. And the only way you can get these huge muscles is by the use of anabolic steroids. So anabolic steroids are addictive.
        1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

I'd really like to see him getting back to stage. Such a freaky physique and probably one of the craziest muscle bellies I've seen on a white guy.

Comment

It would be great to see him come back, but I don't have an hour to get an answer. In addition, the title of this thread is misleading, I am upset.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

wishing the best to Justin nomatter what he does

Comment

I thought he gave up being huge because he was more concerned with his health and longevity? Has he made any recent statements addressing that?
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

For what it's worth, he was still pretty damn big and had incredible shape these last few years when he was downsized. I doubt he ever got below 225, very lean.
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    For what it's worth, he was still pretty damn big and had incredible shape these last few years when he was downsized. I doubt he ever got below 225, very lean.
                    Yeah he was never small by any means, the size he has been is a very maintainable one for a guy that has been massive, he wouldn't have been running much gear and just getting a moderate food intake....

You know how all that's gotta Change if he wants all that size back, that colon issue or whatever if that was inflamed that will be a flare up risk.

Comment

From the looks of new pics, he has most of his old size back.

Comment

watched the whole video, and the title wasn't answered in any part of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                          From the looks of new pics, he has most of his old size back.
                          Yes, his arms look crazy.
                          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by kanon View Post
                            watched the whole video, and the title wasn't answered in any part of the video.
                            Yep epic click bait.
                            www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post

Yep epic click bait.
                              Gotta admit, the title is pretty off. Although it didn't bother me I would've liked to hear a little bit more about what's been going on with him and what plans (competitive or business) does he have for the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X