Clear All

BRANDON CURRY

THE CHAMP OF THE WORLD

​​​​​​
    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

20200212_201537.jpg

Comment

a.j it seems you are trying to send a message???
        Your portal to the bodybuilding world is just a click away!

Comment

Originally posted by evbodybuilding View Post
          a.j it seems you are trying to send a message???

​​​​​​
          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

sad to see this show not lettin' the NPC USA, be in this show.
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Self-made man

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                frank zane . poipular amongst mens phsqyue competotors , great abs
                lmfao
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I have been writing about this for a while.

Since Robin Chang left his position at AMI or was fired, one or the other, new life was brought into the Olympia Weekend.

The journalists and media finally have been given easier access to the Olympia Weekend.

Robin is working for two companies, the NPC and Dany Garcia (The Rocks ex wife and partner in Athleticon).

Since then he has been on a mission to literally make Athleticon the number one competition.

Robin does not tag Olympia in his posts, he does not take photos near the Olympia logo and he never mentions the Olympia in any of his posts.

He does not even mention that the ICON Pro show will be a Olympia Qualifier.

Plus a number of other things!!

Do your research and you will find out.

No matter what you say, all roads in the NPC and Pro League lead to the Olympia and not Athleticon.

The Olympia has the history that nobody can buy or replace.

It is useless to have an International Championship at Athleticon and not let NPC amateurs from the USA compete. This defeats the purpose. It could have been a stage to let the Americans shine on the international stage.

Ok, the Americans have the NPC Nationals, but this is a different story.

In the past NPC champions used to compete at the IFBB Amateur World Championships such as Lee Haney and Lee Labrada, but that has stopped. The competition is still alive and growing, but that's a different story.

What is very strange is that Robin is doing all this while on the payroll of Manion.

People should just view Athleticon just as another competition and that is it!! The Rock has money, but he is no Joe or Ben Weider.

The New York Pro, Arnold's as well have more prestige and history, these are things to take into consideration.

Again, all roads in the NPC and Pro League lead to the Olympia and not Athleticon.

It just does not make sense!!!!!
                  Former Olympia Weekend producer teams up with Dany Garcia and The Rock to produce Athleticon. Interesting news coming from the bodybuilding industry.

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                    lee haney , epic , the father of bodybuilding . was perfect during his era
                    GOAT
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Comment

It is useless to have an International Championship at Athleticon and not let NPC amateurs from the USA compete. This defeats the purpose. It could have been a stage to let the Americans shine on the international stage.
                        Lol, why is it useless? Nobody gives a shit about the amateur show, but American athletes already have too many shows to get their damn pro card.

What is very strange is that Robin is doing all this while on the payroll of Manion.
                        You seem to have a serious neurosis problem, I'm not kidding. You imagine problems that don't exist among people you don't know about their interests, and then, you "solve" those problems. Worry about informing and not inventing conspiracy theories.
                        Last edited by Beti ona; February 14th, 2020, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Lol, why is it useless? Nobody gives a shit about the amateur show, but American athletes already have too many shows to get their damn pro card.

You seem to have a serious neurosis problem, I'm not kidding. You imagine problems that don't exist among people you don't know about their interests, and then, you "solve" those problems. Worry about informing and not inventing conspiracy theories.
                          Beti is right Americans dont care about the world championships. We told European Kings to piss off 244 years ago and arent bowing to another one.

Comment

Lol AJ skipped Dickerson..... Should have skipped curry too.... The shouldnt have's.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

I cant divulge everything here... I don't have a problem my friend... Believe me... if you look farther ahead and read between the lines... this is not a conspiracy but facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Beti is right Americans dont care about the world championships. We told European Kings to piss off 244 years ago and arent bowing to another one.
                                Beti is European.... I wait for his answer on this

Comment

Working...
                                X