Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATHLETICON Pro Show will be called THE ICON WORLD CLASSIC

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by evbodybuilding View Post

    Beti is European.... I wait for his answer on this
    I could care less.

    Okay I see what your running at here. Your a smart guy. If The Rock is making at the NPC. Do you really think his end game is playing nice with your boy? Hey your insinuating it so I'm just throwing it out there.

    Comment


    • #32
      Looks promising - let's see if it passes its first birthday
      The Olympia is History (ty AJ)
      *Brotherhood of iron *

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by evbodybuilding View Post

        I cant divulge everything here... I don't have a problem my friend... Believe me... if you look farther ahead and read between the lines... this is not a conspiracy but facts.
        Let's see, there is no internal competition within the various bosses and promoters in the Pro League.

        Robin or the rock are not competing against Olympia.
        http://betionastore.es/

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

          Let's see, there is no internal competition within the various bosses and promoters in the Pro League.

          Robin or the rock are not competing against Olympia.
          Yes they are... trust me Beti ona . on this....

          Time will tell.

          It has already started.....

          Your portal to the bodybuilding world is just a click away!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
            Lol AJ skipped Dickerson..... Should have skipped curry too.... The shouldnt have's.


            HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY , MR BATTY BOY , CALM DOWN
            Brandon curry clrearly beat bonac with superioure presentation and posing during the olympia and arnold classic .

            curry clearely beat hadi on shape and beautiful lines



            brandon curry is clrearly a epic champion and represent the sport in ways 95 procent of theese other guys cant do .


            Did you know during oure tour he slept 3 houres a night , trained every day with fans , did semiinaers eveery day , we only ate 2 times a day beacuse of time .

            not only thsat did you now his wife lost the baby she was going to have the day before he had to go on the plane to do the tpour ?

            yet he never complained and laughed for the entire week .


            brandon curry going for 4 straight titles GURANTEED


            LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

              Let's see, there is no internal competition within the various bosses and promoters in the Pro League.

              Robin or the rock are not competing against Olympia.



              Batty man, there are things under the surface .


              this is why you have to pick a side and I ALREADY CHOOCEN MY SIDE




              TRHE OLYMPIA WHERE THE HISTORY IS CREATED IS MY TEAM , TEAM JOE WEIDER FOR LIFE


              Also did you bow the bikini winner is going to make the same money as a open bodybuilding winner ????


              ha ha no OLYMPIA NUMBER 1
              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by a.j View Post
                Batty man, there are things under the surface .


                this is why you have to pick a side and I ALREADY CHOOCEN MY SIDE




                TRHE OLYMPIA WHERE THE HISTORY IS CREATED IS MY TEAM , TEAM JOE WEIDER FOR LIFE


                Also did you bow the bikini winner is going to make the same money as a open bodybuilding winner ????


                ha ha no OLYMPIA NUMBER 1
                You mean rock or Santonja?

                Olympia rules, with Jake we are in good hands bro
                http://betionastore.es/

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by a.j View Post
                  Did you know during oure tour he slept 3 houres a night , trained every day with fans , did semiinaers eveery day , we only ate 2 times a day beacuse of time .
                  He has reduced his size because the current diet is not good, when there are 4 months left for Olympia, he will move to Kuwait, but I don't like to see bodybuilders lose their 8 meals a day.
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                    He has reduced his size because the current diet is not good, when there are 4 months left for Olympia, he will move to Kuwait, but I don't like to see bodybuilders lose their 8 meals a day.


                    Realx bro , king abdullah has a plan


                    Go to kuwit in 3 weeks . body completly clean off supllements and hard training .

                    then gaining mass with 100 procent training .

                    100 procent food and 100 procent supplements

                    he wiill get massages every week , tons of sleep , no stress , train hard and safe in modern envoroment with other hubgry ifbb pros like march hector from jamaica -


                    Then go back to states to collect money from gyms , from supplement deals , from tours etch ...


                    Did you know brandon curry oin 2019 made the most money ever made by a ifbb pro in one season in price money ? 400 pluss 150 000 .

                    then go back out for a 3 months pure condition prep right before olympia ....


                    YES BATTY MAN BRANDON CURRY , THE MAN RIGNIOHG MR OLYMPIA , PEAKING BRO

                    Also abdullah will troll online etch for fun ,,,.. good times ahead bro






                    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by a.j View Post



                      HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY , MR BATTY BOY , CALM DOWN
                      Brandon curry clrearly beat bonac with superioure presentation and posing during the olympia and arnold classic .

                      curry clearely beat hadi on shape and beautiful lines



                      brandon curry is clrearly a epic champion and represent the sport in ways 95 procent of theese other guys cant do .


                      Did you know during oure tour he slept 3 houres a night , trained every day with fans , did semiinaers eveery day , we only ate 2 times a day beacuse of time .

                      not only thsat did you now his wife lost the baby she was going to have the day before he had to go on the plane to do the tpour ?

                      yet he never complained and laughed for the entire week .


                      brandon curry going for 4 straight titles GURANTEED


                      He deserved to win, it's just the way he did it that is the issue...

                      Not in shape! we need a mr Olympia champ who is in top condition, not 4 weeks out.....

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        He should be training my legs nonstop, we don't want a champion with mens physique legs.
                        http://betionastore.es/

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                          He should be training my legs nonstop, we don't want a champion with mens physique legs.
                          stop trolling



                          ​​​​​​vs
                          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            will there be a expo ?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X