• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandpig
    replied
    Originally posted by IRONBULL View Post
    Robin Chang:
    With the recent announcement of Athleticon, we’ve had overwhelming requests about the inaugural ICON World Classic.
    This event is an invitational with each division being limited to 12 athletes.
    To be considered to receive an invitation, an IFBB Pro will have to meet one of the following requirements:
    * A current or past Olympia champion
    * Win an IFBB Pro event between June 2019 to August 2020
    * Placed in the top 5 at the 2019 Olympia
    * Place in the top 3 at the 2020 Arnold USA.
    Can’t wait to see everyone in October!

I like this.

Leave a comment:

• evbodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by IRONBULL View Post
    Robin Chang:
    With the recent announcement of Athleticon, we’ve had overwhelming requests about the inaugural ICON World Classic.
    To be considered to receive an invitation, an IFBB Pro will have to meet one of the following requirements:

More on this soon!!

Leave a comment:

• IRONBULL
    replied
    Robin Chang:

Leave a comment:

• damien308
    replied
    will there be a expo ?

Leave a comment:

• a.j
    replied
    Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
    He should be training my legs nonstop, we don't want a champion with mens physique legs.
    stop trolling

​​​​​​vs

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied
    He should be training my legs nonstop, we don't want a champion with mens physique legs.

Leave a comment:

• harmankardon
    replied
    Originally posted by a.j View Post

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY , MR BATTY BOY , CALM DOWN
    Brandon curry clrearly beat bonac with superioure presentation and posing during the olympia and arnold classic .

curry clearely beat hadi on shape and beautiful lines

brandon curry is clrearly a epic champion and represent the sport in ways 95 procent of theese other guys cant do .

Did you know during oure tour he slept 3 houres a night , trained every day with fans , did semiinaers eveery day , we only ate 2 times a day beacuse of time .

not only thsat did you now his wife lost the baby she was going to have the day before he had to go on the plane to do the tpour ?

yet he never complained and laughed for the entire week .

brandon curry going for 4 straight titles GURANTEED

He deserved to win, it's just the way he did it that is the issue...

Not in shape! we need a mr Olympia champ who is in top condition, not 4 weeks out.....

Leave a comment:

• a.j
    replied

He has reduced his size because the current diet is not good, when there are 4 months left for Olympia, he will move to Kuwait, but I don't like to see bodybuilders lose their 8 meals a day.

Realx bro , king abdullah has a plan

Go to kuwit in 3 weeks . body completly clean off supllements and hard training .

then gaining mass with 100 procent training .

100 procent food and 100 procent supplements

he wiill get massages every week , tons of sleep , no stress , train hard and safe in modern envoroment with other hubgry ifbb pros like march hector from jamaica -

Then go back to states to collect money from gyms , from supplement deals , from tours etch ...

Did you know brandon curry oin 2019 made the most money ever made by a ifbb pro in one season in price money ? 400 pluss 150 000 .

then go back out for a 3 months pure condition prep right before olympia ....

YES BATTY MAN BRANDON CURRY , THE MAN RIGNIOHG MR OLYMPIA , PEAKING BRO

Also abdullah will troll online etch for fun ,,,.. good times ahead bro

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied
    Did you know during oure tour he slept 3 houres a night , trained every day with fans , did semiinaers eveery day , we only ate 2 times a day beacuse of time .
    He has reduced his size because the current diet is not good, when there are 4 months left for Olympia, he will move to Kuwait, but I don't like to see bodybuilders lose their 8 meals a day.

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied
    Batty man, there are things under the surface .

this is why you have to pick a side and I ALREADY CHOOCEN MY SIDE

TRHE OLYMPIA WHERE THE HISTORY IS CREATED IS MY TEAM , TEAM JOE WEIDER FOR LIFE

Also did you bow the bikini winner is going to make the same money as a open bodybuilding winner ????

ha ha no OLYMPIA NUMBER 1
    You mean rock or Santonja?

Olympia rules, with Jake we are in good hands bro

Leave a comment:

• a.j
    replied

Let's see, there is no internal competition within the various bosses and promoters in the Pro League.

Robin or the rock are not competing against Olympia.

Batty man, there are things under the surface .

this is why you have to pick a side and I ALREADY CHOOCEN MY SIDE

TRHE OLYMPIA WHERE THE HISTORY IS CREATED IS MY TEAM , TEAM JOE WEIDER FOR LIFE

Also did you bow the bikini winner is going to make the same money as a open bodybuilding winner ????

ha ha no OLYMPIA NUMBER 1

Leave a comment:

• a.j
    replied
    Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
    Lol AJ skipped Dickerson..... Should have skipped curry too.... The shouldnt have's.

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY , MR BATTY BOY , CALM DOWN
    Brandon curry clrearly beat bonac with superioure presentation and posing during the olympia and arnold classic .

curry clearely beat hadi on shape and beautiful lines

brandon curry is clrearly a epic champion and represent the sport in ways 95 procent of theese other guys cant do .

not only thsat did you now his wife lost the baby she was going to have the day before he had to go on the plane to do the tpour ?

yet he never complained and laughed for the entire week .

brandon curry going for 4 straight titles GURANTEED

Leave a comment:

• evbodybuilding
    replied

Let's see, there is no internal competition within the various bosses and promoters in the Pro League.

Yes they are... trust me Beti ona . on this....

Time will tell.

It has already started.....

Leave a comment:

• Beti ona
    replied
    Originally posted by evbodybuilding View Post

I cant divulge everything here... I don't have a problem my friend... Believe me... if you look farther ahead and read between the lines... this is not a conspiracy but facts.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeUK
    replied
    Looks promising - let's see if it passes its first birthday
    The Olympia is History (ty AJ)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X