Battle for the Olympia 98 - all the top guys prepping - FULL VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle for the Olympia 98 - all the top guys prepping - FULL VIDEO

Never actually seen this! Will post it here before I watch it. All the top guys training. Little did they know an unexpected winner and a dynasty would begin

*Brotherhood of iron *

yes this is a god one , specially the footage from aaron baker
    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Shawn is just amazing to watch...everything popping i always love those gym posing clips

Comment

Comier looking full in the gym, Gunter seems amateur and Priest the more epic.

I had never seen those images of Kevin in the garden.

The hours before the show were better when there were no internet phones.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

The pic above shows why the 90s were the best decade in bodybuilding history. And what is crazy is that Ronnie was so much bigger and stronger than Cormier, already a big strong guy.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
            The pic above shows why the 90s were the best decade in bodybuilding history. And what is crazy is that Ronnie was so much bigger and stronger than Cormier, already a big strong guy.

​​​​​​
            long live the freaks
            LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Keep preaching man! I'm afraid we won't see, while we're still relatively young, another line up of such aesthetic freaks like those from Dorian and Ronnie's eras.

Comment

98 Olympia my favorite show I ever attended,the crowd was loud and intense.

Comment

Working...
                X