Chad Nicholls' son - 16, natty, and 240 pounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Nicholls' son - 16, natty, and 240 pounds

I have seen videos of this kid banging out reps on the incline DB press with 150's.

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I think his other kid is like 13 and can bench 3 plates and squat/deadlift 4

Comment

150's very respectable, maybe not so natty, maybe is, not that it really matters...

Comment

The only reason the natty thing matters here is that it accompanies the other info. The kid is big and strong and if it was just left at that people would say "yep. Big kid". But seeing the size and age and the comment about 150s, and seeing the natty note, it immediately makes people want to challenge that.

Comment

The change is brutal, I think he also plays football, or is he his other brother?
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

All that kid needs is .....a hair cut!

Just the old man in me talking. Chad kids have had long hair like that their whole lives...maybe it is like a Hercules thing?

Comment

Originally posted by swingslammer View Post
              All that kid needs is .....a hair cut!

Just the old man in me talking. Chad kids have had long hair like that their whole lives...maybe it is like a Hercules thing?
              No he don't, badass hair! Real men doesn't cut their beards and hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                I have seen videos of this kid banging out reps on the incline DB press with 150's.

it looks like he went from emo hair metal band member to a college linebacker.. what is his creatine dose

Comment

At 16 or worse still 13 years old the bone ends are still soft and lifting heavy can do some real damage.

I started lifting at 13 and went all out as heavy as I could every workout and now I have the arthritis to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards View Post

it looks like he went from emo hair metal band member to a college linebacker.. what is his creatine dose
                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards View Post

Totally natural,, like ronnie when Chad was working with him lol.,.,

Comment

I see Chad's name and i instant go "heck noep!" to natural xD

Comment

Originally posted by Big Beat View Post
                          At 16 or worse still 13 years old the bone ends are still soft and lifting heavy can do some real damage.

I started lifting at 13 and went all out as heavy as I could every workout and now I have the arthritis to prove it.
                          I also wonder if I messed myself up starting so young - at my tallest I was 5-8 1/2, while I have a younger brother who didn't lift and was just under 6-2 before he started losing a bit of height.
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Chad doesn't say he's natty.

Comment

Working...
                            X