Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lionel Beyeke out of Arnold Classic ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lionel Beyeke out of Arnold Classic ?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B9YHV_4KhU-/
    "I want to apologize to you friends and fans. my absence from this competition is really not my will. it is really with a heavy heart that I announce my ABSENCE to the Arnold classic Columbus 2020. apparently there someone in high places decided to harm me untilend. some people have the right to move and others do not. I cannot give more details. but I know one thing that only the will of God will accomplish in my life. no one has the right to prevent a man frombe able to do their job or their trade. once again my heart is in pain of not being able to go on stage at the Arnold classic Columbus 2020. all my efforts and my sacrifices once again in the water. but thank God in allcircumstances and trust him."

    In hopping this plot won't prevent him from entering the shows weeks after the Arnold.

  • #2
    No one cares about Lionel Beyeke since he lost in front of Kuclo in 2014 and never came back in top shape, many fans forgot that he's coming to the Arnold this weekend.

    Who is going to believe him that some higher power is stopping him from competing, after he came with so many excuses in the past for not entering shows or coming with proper conditioning?

    He is truly one of the biggest disappointments of the decade.

    And now let's move on to the real competitors, like Ramy, Bonqac, Dex (at 50 yo wow!!), Patrick Moore, Cedric, Josh L. etc

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by greuc View Post
      No one cares about Lionel Beyeke since he lost in front of Kuclo in 2014 and never came back in top shape, many fans forgot that he's coming to the Arnold this weekend.

      Who is going to believe him that some higher power is stopping him from competing, after he came with so many excuses in the past for not entering shows or coming with proper conditioning?

      He is truly one of the biggest disappointments of the decade.

      And now let's move on to the real competitors, like Ramy, Bonqac, Dex (at 50 yo wow!!), Patrick Moore, Cedric, Josh L. etc
      HERE IS SOME SOAP TO WASH THAT FILTY MOUTH OF YOURS


      ​​​​​​
      LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by a.j View Post

        HERE IS SOME SOAP TO WASH THAT FILTY MOUTH OF YOURS


        ​​​​​​
        LOL get him AJ....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by a.j View Post

          HERE IS SOME SOAP TO WASH THAT FILTY MOUTH OF YOURS


          ​​​​​​
          classic AJ

          Comment


          • #6
            lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Never seen a guy with more "reasons" for not competing or not being in shape than Lionel. So many genetic gifts being put to waste sadly.
              *Brotherhood of iron *

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by a.j View Post

                HERE IS SOME SOAP TO WASH THAT FILTY MOUTH OF YOURS


                ​​​​​​[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/cache.mrporter.com\/variants\/images\/3633577413478683\/in\/w2000_q80.jpg"}[IMG2]
                No need for luxury soap man because Beyeke is already becoming a washed out guy.

                At 40 he won't make up for his lost prime years for such dumb reasons.

                Comment


                • #9
                  A very cryptic message...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Unfortunatly, Lionel has a trial coming because of his ex sponsor Eric Favre.
                    The autorisation was given to Morgan to get out of the country and not to Lionel, why ? nobody knows.
                    Let me tell you that Lionel is in pain with that and it is easy to understand.
                    I just hope he will be allowed to compete soon and use the special AJ's soap to wash some bad mouth !
                    Poor world too many haters….

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by fabrice View Post
                      Unfortunatly, Lionel has a trial coming because of his ex sponsor Eric Favre.
                      The autorisation was given to Morgan to get out of the country and not to Lionel, why ? nobody knows.
                      Let me tell you that Lionel is in pain with that and it is easy to understand.
                      I just hope he will be allowed to compete soon and use the special AJ's soap to wash some bad mouth !
                      Poor world too many haters….
                      Are you saying the reason he skipped the contest was due to to a court case?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

                        Are you saying the reason he skipped the contest was due to to a court case?
                        batty boy he iis saying dont you worry about what the reason is .

                        just stay positive and give Beyeke support

                        LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by a.j View Post

                          batty boy he iis saying dont you worry about what the reason is .

                          just stay positive and give Beyeke support
                          Batty boy?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lionel on why he didn't compete at the Arnold

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X