Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like always same ol same ol, a 300 pound Ramy is not going to make it!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Like always same ol same ol, a 300 pound Ramy is not going to make it!

    When does any of these gurus understand that Ramy at 300 pounds does not look great, soft again, how many tries do you need? Fuck the body weight maybe 280 or whatever who cares, be fucking ripped for once! No way he beats the little Bonac guy and he also should not beat Dexter, for me 3rd at best or 4th!

  • #2
    Maybe he doesn't adhere to the diet the way his coaches want. Might be a Ramy thing and not a coach thing. Who knows?
    *Brotherhood of iron *

    Comment


    • #3
      It took me until now to feel like Ramy will never be a Mr Olympia. In fact, I think we have seen the best Ramy we will see and now it will be some lesser version.

      Shame as i thought he had some potential early on but it never seemed to click

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bestia View Post
        It took me until now to feel like Ramy will never be a Mr Olympia. In fact, I think we have seen the best Ramy we will see and now it will be some lesser version.

        Shame as i thought he had some potential early on but it never seemed to click
        Also starting to feel this, the goon and giles may have been right about him. This was not impressive showing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

          Also starting to feel this, the goon and giles may have been right about him. This was not impressive showing.
          Personally I like Ramy. He is such a nice guy. It's just the same old same old

          Comment


          • #6
            In some poses his size is not shown next to guys 40 pounds lighter. His appearance is not polished, we are in an era where that is essential.
            http://betionastore.es/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
              In some poses his size is not shown next to guys 40 pounds lighter. His appearance is not polished, we are in an era where that is essential.
              Yep, where is the detail? He always looks overfilled to me...

              Comment


              • #8
                It is just so sad to see when you have a guy with all the potential in the World to be a dominant Mr. Olympia can not get it right, how many times now? I saw a video from him working out shoulders 1 day before the show, really? WTF! The only thing you do the last 3 days before a show is posing, not training! All the se gurus telling him that he needs to fill out because he is 300 pounds pushing all the carbs into him, why? There are some guys that just need 1 day of carb loading otherwise they get smooth, maybe he is one of them. I have preped some athletes and we did not change the diet all the way up to the show ( except no salt the last 3 days) and they looked great, some people just react extreme so, carb filling is not an option. God all these gurus do more harm than good. I only know one absolutely awesome guru who brings everybody in 100% A.J.Sims a young kid but fantastic.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ben1 View Post
                  It is just so sad to see when you have a guy with all the potential in the World to be a dominant Mr. Olympia can not get it right, how many times now? I saw a video from him working out shoulders 1 day before the show, really? WTF! The only thing you do the last 3 days before a show is posing, not training! All the se gurus telling him that he needs to fill out because he is 300 pounds pushing all the carbs into him, why? There are some guys that just need 1 day of carb loading otherwise they get smooth, maybe he is one of them. I have preped some athletes and we did not change the diet all the way up to the show ( except no salt the last 3 days) and they looked great, some people just react extreme so, carb filling is not an option. God all these gurus do more harm than good. I only know one absolutely awesome guru who brings everybody in 100% A.J.Sims a young kid but fantastic.
                  AJ has been doing a great job lately. His athletes always look great

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

                    AJ has been doing a great job lately. His athletes always look great
                    Yes I preped him as a Teenager and he evolved from there on his own, he is a fantastic coach and knows his shit!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Chad "the drug guru" Nicholls already taking Ramy on a downward spiral.

                      "300 lbs shredded" is an oxymoron.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This was a huge dissapointment to Ramy and his fans ,

                        But remember they have only worked toghether for 6 months so it takes time to get to know his body .


                        The reason why we are disssaooited / hurt is beacuse we excpected so much more .,


                        The warning signs where there when chad bragged that ramy was 310 pounds that week on in the interview with Ron harris ,.

                        The first thing peole thuyght was here we go again, and sadly it was true -


                        big ramy is a very good man with morale therfor we want too see the best pacage .


                        Ramy will always be dangerouse, beacuse he has the size only needs to cut weight ..


                        only problem is that if he cuts weight how will his body look ? remember he is build up on pure size .. if he looses that size does he has that epic detail ? has he trained his body ion that way ?
                        LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Where is Alito? He must come to support Ramy.
                          http://betionastore.es/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It was good to see Ramy back on stage and hopefully he does more shows this year.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by greuc View Post
                              Chad "the drug guru" Nicholls already taking Ramy on a downward spiral.

                              "300 lbs shredded" is an oxymoron.
                              Yeah I agree Chad is a bad fit for ramy. Chads all about size and I get the impression he may not be as switched on as some of the other "coaches". As we all know ramy doesn't need to focus on size.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X