Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like always same ol same ol, a 300 pound Ramy is not going to make it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
    I read rumors that he is wearing some localized shits on his legs, but that doesn't make sense. He already made a massive legs statement when he debuted, but he and his team should understand that this is now stopping him.
    I've actually sometimes thought about that because I've seen quite a many Middle Eastern bodybuilders have very, strangely shaped legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

I've actually sometimes thought about that because I've seen quite a many Middle Eastern bodybuilders have very, strangely shaped legs.
      Worst kept secret in bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Worst kept secret in bodybuilding.
        So it is A Thing?

Comment

He has improved his BDB since 14, we all know how important that shot is at the Olympia.

i don't see the size of the legs as his major issue, he could win with them being a bit big, it's detail... It's why Dex always beats him and he's 40 pounds lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

So it is A Thing?
            Yes check out his photos from the 2018 Olympia. Focus on his sweeps and you'll notice some bumps. Ever wonder why Ahmad although usually in stellar condition has little separation in his legs?

Comment

I said it before & I'll say it again. Man needs POLISH! Stop with the fcking guru's.
              Learn & master your own body!
              Practice posing several weeks in advance.
              And finally...stop with the scale & use the fcking mirror as your guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Stay Puft View Post
                I said it before & I'll say it again. Man needs POLISH! Stop with the fcking guru's.
                Learn & master your own body!
                Practice posing several weeks in advance.
                And finally...stop with the scale & use the fcking mirror as your guide.
                This is the problem, he's been around for 7 years as a contender, and he either doesn't get the obvious or can't do it.... Either way I don't see it happening, I don't think he can suffer the low calories he needs to bring it in.

look at what akim is doing to get in shape, 2200 cal, zero carbs, ramy needs an approach like this.

Comment

Some guys don't mind winning titles or Olympia, they are happy with their looks and the money and fame they get from being freaks. Ramy seems to be one of them.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                  X