Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD COVER -NATALIA COELHO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MD COVER -NATALIA COELHO

    isnt it about time Natalia deserves to have a cover on MD surely we should be supporting our ladies in every way
    possible to push the sport forward as they seem to get very little coverage,if we dont give them the exposure they deserve
    how can they thrive

  • #2
    It would be great to have more girls on the cover, I think we've only had Dana, and that was a long time ago.
    http://betionastore.es/

    Comment


    • #3
      true, more wpd girls on the MD cover would be neat
      MY KING OF KINGS

      Comment


      • #4
        One of the things I have talked about in Editorial meetings is trying to get more women on the cover of MD. Because covers are planned for months in advance, we are contractually obligated to fulfill those requests, but for those months that are "free", it may be a distinct possibility for 2020.
        Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
        http://www.musculardevelopment.com

        Comment


        • #5
          get her on one she looked amazing at the Arnold

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post
            One of the things I have talked about in Editorial meetings is trying to get more women on the cover of MD. Because covers are planned for months in advance, we are contractually obligated to fulfill those requests, but for those months that are "free", it may be a distinct possibility for 2020.
            I'm sure a hot and well trained female body on the cover will sell as (if not better) than a male body does

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

              I'm sure a hot and well trained female body on the cover will sell as (if not better) than a male body does
              Stay tuned...You never know.
              Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
              http://www.musculardevelopment.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Some names: Natalia, Jessica, Cydney, Valentina, Alina Popa, Missy, Sarah Villegas...
                http://betionastore.es/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JAGiresi View Post

                  Stay tuned...You never know.
                  I will. Make sure I get to know first haha

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

                    I will. Make sure I get to know first haha
                    so you can run straight to dave ?

                    ​​​​​​
                    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by a.j View Post

                      so you can run straight to dave ?

                      ​​​​​​
                      Exactly!
                      I am actually planning on running straight over the Atlantic Ocean all the way to Florida. I don't think anyone else besides Jesus has been able to do that.
                      In the meanwhile I am gonna spend my time laying on my back and wanking my c*ck while watching Dave's picture next to my bed.
                      Last edited by Fella Finn; March 13th, 2020, 04:51 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

                        Exactly!
                        I am actually planning on running straight over the Atlantic Ocean all the way to Florida. I don't think anyone else besides Jesus has been able to do that.
                        In the meanwhile I am gonna spend my time laying on my back and wanking my c*ck while watching Dave's picture next to my bed.
                        fella finn at home wanking to pics of dave, lets go
                        LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Off topic but a guy and girl cover like Muscle Mag used to do. Chris Bumstead and a bikini chick on the beach.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by a.j View Post

                            fella finn at home wanking to pics of dave, lets go
                            I'm not from England but nice try anyways.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by a.j View Post

                              fella finn at home wanking to pics of dave, lets go
                              Hahahaa
                              http://betionastore.es/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X