OLYMPIA WEEKEND MOMENTUM CONTINUES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLYMPIA WEEKEND MOMENTUM CONTINUES

If you’ve been following all the bodybuilding buzz in recent weeks, you’ve probably noticed a surge of activity surrounding the 2020 Olympia Weekend. With the Arnold Fitness Festival now behind us, focus is already shifting toward the annual Las Vegas showdown.

With the news that industry insider Jake Wood has acquired the Olympia, Chief Olympia Officer Dan Solomonhas been busy getting a jump start on plans for the September 9-13th event. As reported byNPCNEWSONLINE.COM, Dexter Jackson has confirmed that this year’s Olympia will be his final contest. Following his runner-up finish in Columbus, it appears the Blade is going out on his own terms. Solomon tells us, “We feel honored that Dexter has chosen to end his incredible career on the Olympia stage. It will be emotional for all of us. Media requests are already pouring in. Everyone wants to witness history and we have some special things planned.”

And that’s not all. Flex Lewis recently announced his return to the stage will take place this September as he competes for the Mr. Olympia title. The former 212 king says, “It’s every bodybuilder’s dream to become Mr. Olympia. This process started the moment I walked off the stage at the 2018 Olympia. I am laser focused on competing against the best of the best this September in Vegas.”

The storylines don’t stop there. Oksana Grishina also announced her return, setting up the greatest Fitness Olympia of all time and rumors continue to stir that Adela Garcia may also add her name as reigning champ Whitney Jones looks to claim a 3rd straight titles. More on this story to come.

It was announced at last year’s Olympia that the Ms. Olympia will return at the 2020 Olympia following a 6 year layoff and event organizers have indicated that a new record for prize money will be established at this year’s Olympia.

Solomon confirmed that Tamer El-Guindy will return in his Producer role and plans are also in the works for a series of expo upgrades. Long time industry insider Tim Gardner has been added to the team and will serve as Expo Director. Solomon tells us, “Tamer is a genius when it comes to stage production and logistics. The addition of Tim Gardner gives us another superstar as we work to create a completely different and reimagined expo experience.”

With Shaquille O’Neal confirmed as the 2020 Olympia Weekend Honorary Ambassador, we can all look forward to more surprises and some more big announcements as we begin our countdown to Vegas. Visit MrOlympia.com for more info and tickets. And as always NPCNEWSONLINE.COM is your source for all the latest Olympia announcements.

http://betionastore.es/

so it will be in vegas ? but possibly a move in the future ?

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
      so it will be in vegas ? but possibly a move in the future ?
      Actually might not be anywhere the way things are going.

Comment

i cant see it happening at all we might get a show with no one attending though with countries closing there borders and
        the situation changing by the hour unless they stop the spread enough over the next few months i can see it been cancelled or the expo will be

Comment

I do not think the OIympia will be suspended, but if many previous shows will be delayed or delayed, so it will be difficult to run the show in that situation.

Also, what about the rock show?

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
            I do not think the OIympia will be suspended, but if many previous shows will be delayed or delayed, so it will be difficult to run the show in that situation.

Also, what about the rock show?
            BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WQE ARE COMPLETLY FUCKED BROOOO
            LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WQE ARE COMPLETLY FUCKED BROOOO
              WOS continues with the shows, but without public.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pzuK0HQrl/

Comment

cant see it happening unless governements are able to stem the spread and the mass hysteria stops

Comment

It was announced recently that 4 time Fitness Olympia champ Oksana Grishina will make her return this September in Vegas. Regarded by many as the greatest performer in the history of the sport, Grishina’s return is already the talk of the pro fitness scene. But that’s not all!

Things just got even more interesting
                  with news that 8-time Fitness Olympia champion Adela Garcia will also return to the stage after a 7 year layoff. Garcia tells us, “I’ve been watching the new crop of athletes compete in the fitness division and many of them have inspired me to comeback. This is the right time and Las Vegas is the right place. There is nothing in the world quite like the Olympia stage and I’m so excited to be a part of it. I have a feeling that this will be the greatest Olympia ever.”

Scheduled for September 11th, the 2020 Fitness Olympia will be a part of the Friday evening arena show that also includes the “Olympia 212” Finals. The evening will also feature the pre-judging of the Mr. Olympia as well as the return of the Ms. Olympia, along with the finals of the Figure Olympia and the Women’s Physique Division.

Chief Olympia Officer Dan Solomon adds, “We have worked hard to turn the Friday evening arena production into a can’t miss event. For many years, the Friday evening show was viewed as a warm-up to the prestigious Saturday evening show. But that’s changing quickly. The return of Oksana and Adela is yet another reason to head to the Arena on Friday evening. We have a lot planned and still some big announcements to come.”

Comment

yup adela garcia returning after 8 years .

i dont see her beating missy
                    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

We are going to get Adela for global muscle bro!

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                        yup adela garcia returning after 8 years .

i dont see her beating missy
                        It's Missy's year bro. EPIC RIZE

Comment

Unless the gyms reopen there will be some downsized bodybuilders on stage

Could open the door for Dex

Comment

I guess the guys at Oxygen are still training, could it be an advantage to move to Kuwait, is it possible to leave the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                              I guess the guys at Oxygen are still training, could it be an advantage to move to Kuwait, is it possible to leave the USA?
                              I don't think it is possible is it....?

Comment

Working...
                              X