NPC and Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC and Coronavirus

With everything being cancelled ( fucking NBA and Arnold Expo) how much longer before the NPC starts canceling shows or limiting spectators at its shows?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    With everything being cancelled ( fucking NBA and Arnold Expo) how much longer before the NPC starts canceling shows or limiting spectators at its shows?
    NHL and NFL will soon follow NBA since athletes have tested positive in both sports. People need to realise (yes this is a flu and it will most likly just make you ill if you are sub 60 years old, and without any health issues). The issue is everyones older relatives. EVERYONE at the age higher then 60 is at risk since healthy people above that age have died globaly without any other health issues prior. So when ppl play Corona down think about your mom/dad grandparents or just older folk in general. Stay healthy avoid big grps, keep yourself clean and use sanitiser.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      I just read a piece saying that much like the flu the Corona virus will slow dramatically as it warms up. Something about the heat tolerance of the virus itself

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

I just read a piece saying that much like the flu the Corona virus will slow dramatically as it warms up. Something about the heat tolerance of the virus itself
        Well it's still only mid march, its a few weeks/months until it's warm enough tough.

Comment

I hope so!
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

That's what the hope is. No one really knows. On that note, I've decided not to go to the gym for a while.

I'm still rehabbing from rotator surgery so my workouts aren't serious anyway. Plus I have a home gym set up.

Plus I'm close to "that age", 55.

Comment

What about arnold austraila and brazil will they shut it down?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

That's what the hope is. No one really knows. On that note, I've decided not to go to the gym for a while.

I'm still rehabbing from rotator surgery so my workouts aren't serious anyway. Plus I have a home gym set up.

Plus I'm close to "that age", 55.
                Not a bad idea brother. Post surgery you body is doing all it can to heal your shoulder.

Vegas has tons of people in and out. I was having an nostalgia moment remember the old world gym in Vegas. Was it on Flamingo?

Comment

i think the NPC will still have shows. plus the USA is dealin' with this things fast, which is great.
                  MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

nope

shows will be cancelled

all shows just got cancelled in norway anddenmark and romania

people cant fly

stock market is down

PEOPLE ARE NOT BOOKING BOTHS AT bodybulding shows

The HADI OLYMPIA GILES / AJ TOUR IS JUST BEEN CNACELLED

THIS IS A DISSASTER
                    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

The NPC East just announced all spring shows including the NY Pro are on

Comment

The NPC East just announced all spring shows including the NY Pro are on
                        NC just basically said same this. Border Clash coming up in a few weks and constant blasts that the show is still on (IFBB show as well)

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                          nope

shows will be cancelled

all shows just got cancelled in norway anddenmark and romania

people cant fly

stock market is down

PEOPLE ARE NOT BOOKING BOTHS AT bodybulding shows

The HADI OLYMPIA GILES / AJ TOUR IS JUST BEEN CNACELLED

THIS IS A DISSASTER
                          Was looking forward to following your tour, but saftey first :/

Comment

Almost all sporting events wanted to continue, but they are all canceling, will NPC / PL continue the same line?
                            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

NPC & IFBB Professional League President Jim Manion Addresses Coronavirus Concern For Contests In The United States

March 10, 2020

In light of the incidents that happened last week to the NPC Worldwide Arnold Amateur and Arnold Classic and all associated IFBB Professional League contests in Columbus, Ohio, we felt the need to let everyone know that we have no plans to cancel any scheduled NPC and IFBB Professional League contests in the United States.

As always our athlete’s along with officials and fans in attendance, are our top priority. The NPC and IFBB Professional League is focused daily on updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States concerning COVID-19. As a reminder the CDC has encouraged traditional precautionary prevention measures and guidelines. We will continue to monitor this situation on a daily basis.

If there are to be any changes or cancelations to scheduled contests, it will be announced on all of our official website’s;

npcnewsonline.com
                              ifbbpro.com
                              npcnewstv.com
                              npcfitbody.com
                              Also all of our related social media outlets.

We know that COVID-19 information is changing on a day-to-day basis and our members have their concerns and we consider them our top priority as we move forward in uncharted territory.

Yours In Health

Jim Manion

NPC & IFBB Professional League President
                              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                              X