Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My state has banned any events with more than 25 people, so -
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Each of them must worry about their own health and take steps to avoid contaminating their elders. But perhaps, many competitors do not live or have contact with older people, so why could they not compete?
      https://dutchreview.com/news/dutch/h...the-age-of-50/

In the Netherlands, the NRC reported today that half the patients suffering from COVID-19 in intensive care are under the age of 50, which means that the coronavirus does not just affect the elderly, and that younger people should also take precaution.
      My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        My state has banned any events with more than 25 people, so -
        That mean no bbing shows
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

It looks like some shows will b called of, due to the limits of folks can be together at one time. Sad
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Buadain View Post

https://dutchreview.com/news/dutch/h...the-age-of-50/

In the Netherlands, the NRC reported today that half the patients suffering from COVID-19 in intensive care are under the age of 50, which means that the coronavirus does not just affect the elderly, and that younger people should also take precaution.
            There are many more infected than those that have been detected, many more. Tthousands of infected are transporting it but they have no symptoms and are not being counted. Testing everyone would be unfeasible.

Some young people have previous health problems or low defenses they will suffer and some will probably die.

But if you are preparing for a show, you are supposed to be healthy.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

They have 1 or 2 shows down here every weekend. That's going to suck bad for the competitors
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                They have 1 or 2 shows down here every weekend. That's going to suck bad for the competitors
                I wonder how the folks runnin' the shows feels?They work so hard puttin' it on that they have to stop it before it starts.
                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Okay, I am hearing all US IFBB and NPC shows are being cancelled until May...I cannot confirm this on the NPC News. Does anyone else have a reliable source?

Comment

well now we have to just keep trainin' the best we can and stay on our diets. glad to say again, my shows are in Aug and Nov..
                    Last edited by SISTEROFJESUS; March 17th, 2020, 04:38 PM.
                    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                    X