gym closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gym closing

They just shut my gym down for 2 weeks because of the virus this shit is crazy.

sorry to hear that, yet it will be open again soon.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

do u have a mini gym in ur apartment complex where u live? i was just askin'?
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Went to the gym this morning and there was a sign on the door that says government shut us down for the next 2 weeks because of the virus. They also shut down the whole mall . edge fitness is closed.I have a pair of exercise bands i use when i go on vacation i will use them until the gym opens again. eveybody stay safe.

Comment

ok. then just use them till the gym opens again and if u are on a diet, please stay on that too be safe
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Glad i got my Home Gym equipment.

Comment

I train in my basement, I hope that neurotic people do not end with eggs and meat.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                I train in my basement, I hope that neurotic people do not end with eggs and meat.
                they just cencelled all bodybuilding shows in norway .

yestraday we was enjoing our self in the gym, today when I went to gym the police shut down the gym .

we are fucked
                LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

they just cencelled all bodybuilding shows in norway .

yestraday we was enjoing our self in the gym, today when I went to gym the police shut down the gym .

we are fucked
                  We are in a full-fledged dictatorship, how many deaths are there in Norway? Not even a dozen. This is all a joke to destroy the economy and reduce freedoms.

There are only 25 dead in the US, bro, what a damn joke.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

We are in a full-fledged dictatorship, how many deaths are there in Norway? Not even a dozen. This is all a joke to destroy the economy and reduce freedoms.

I think it is 1 dead 80 year old woman ( r.i.p) but I beleive there was a person who died of masturbathing too much so does this mean should stop jerking off ???

Today in norway nobody is working, schools down, malls down, no more toilet paper in store, no cars on the road bro,

we loosing atleast a billion a day in cash income , we fucked bro
                    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Economic damage is crazy.....

gotta dust off the home weights boys, I got a setup at my nans from when I was sixteen, it's like a flashback to my youth...

Comment

to the people that have there gyms shut down . where do you live ?

Comment

Relax Beti you don't leave your basement. The rest of us have some skin in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Relax Beti you don't leave your basement. The rest of us have some skin in the game
                            Lol...

beti I didn't realise you had your weights down there with you jk.....

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

we loosing atleast a billion a day in cash income , we fucked bro
                              My biggest fear.

At least my gym is still open.

Comment

Working...
                              X