No announcement yet.

gym closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they close golds in venice and bevs on long island you then know we are in bodybuilding hell.

Comment

well they just closed my lil gym in my condo complex til this thing is over. now i just have to do a workouts at home which i can find things to use to workouts. i'll be fine, plus stayin' on my diet will help also.
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Don't worry, just work out at home. No need to be scared of the fact the gym is closed, while people are dying. Please be loyal

Comment

Originally posted by SheriGoddart85 View Post
          Don't worry, just work out at home. No need to be scared of the fact the gym is closed, while people are dying. Please be loyal
          Every day people die and the world doesn't stop, why this is diferent?.
          http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Relax tough guy. Like you even go to the gym. You train in your mom's cellar

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
              well they just closed my lil gym in my condo complex til this thing is over. now i just have to do a workouts at home which i can find things to use to workouts. i'll be fine, plus stayin' on my diet will help also.
              Go hardcore sister... paint tins and backpack filled with water bottles !

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

Go hardcore sister... paint tins and backpack filled with water bottles !
                lol. no paint cans, yet i have 2 water jugs and my little cans of beans to do my workouts with, oh and a towel for leg days
                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Dude.....use some common sense. You want to stop spreading this shit. Please tell me you are just trolling?
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Relax tough guy. Like you even go to the gym. You train in your mom's cellar
                    ROFLMFAO

Put the lotion on the skin or you get the hose again
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Medical dispensary is still open. They are encouraging delivery. Weed delivered to my door. ‘Merica mutherfucker
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

20200327_154344.jpg

Comment

then just use them till the gym opens again and if u are on a diet, please stay on that too be safe

Comment

Its ok...

Comment

Working...
                            X