Props to the MD coverage Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to the MD coverage Crew

Thanks to the guys Ron, Giles and Hector. They did an amazing job this past weekend with their coverage of the Arnold.

YouTube is blowing up! MD is crushing the bad guys in views. Great interviews !

Kudos gents

Yes, kudos! Was great coverage and videos. I always appreciate the coverage since some shows there isn’t much of any which makes you realize just how lucky we are when MD covers the bigger ones
    Embrace the douche

Comment

Good job fellas. Cheers

Comment

MD is obviously STILL the place to go for event coverage. The views on Youtube for the Arnold weekend was unreal Think about 2 mill over the weekend. Caused a big jump in subscribers,
        The team hit it out of the park

Could I say that the consistent work producing content by everyone throughout the year is the foundation of big surges like this
        *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
          Thanks to the guys Ron, Giles and Hector. They did an amazing job this past weekend with their coverage of the Arnold.

YouTube is blowing up! MD is crushing the bad guys in views. Great interviews !

Kudos gents
          kudos to the hard working team.

Comment

thx guys for a great job
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

It's a team effort.
              Don't forget the people behind the scenes like Jen.
              Her efforts and other Team MD support teams effort is what allows the coverage videos to get published on Youtube and Instagram, the articles published on the web and the forums
              My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

IT WAS A TOTAL BEATDOWN
                  LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by Buadain View Post
                    It's a team effort.
                    Her efforts and other Team MD support teams effort is what allows the coverage videos to get published on Youtube and Instagram, the articles published on the web and the forums
                    Yup, she definitely deserves a special mentioning.
                    Based on what I've heard from her she's been buried with work for quite some time and considering all the pressure that comes along it really is amazing how well she's been able to keep everything rolling.

Comment

It's a team effort.
                      I was remiss for not mentioning Jen and yourself. Excellent work

Comment

Whoever hired the camera man (Hector?) deserves a big pat on the back. The 60fps make a huge difference to the stage videos

Comment

Thank you.

The ENTIRE MD team worked SO hard!! Felt proud to be part of it.

And appreciated the kind acknowledgments from the pros too.
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                            Whoever hired the camera man (Hector?) deserves a big pat on the back. The 60fps make a huge difference to the stage videos
                            Hector is worth his weight in gold at these things.
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

It's a team effort.
                              I relied on Jen to post up stage pics as soon as I could take them, otherwise I would have had to wait for each one to upload and post - and would have got 1/20 the amount of pics
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                              X