Gyms, restaurants, bars, all shutting down in state of Massachusetts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyms, restaurants, bars, all shutting down in state of Massachusetts

As of Tuesday, no public gatherings of 25 or more people will be allowed in my state of MA. Bars and restaurants will be closed, however take-out will still be allowed. Grocery stores will remain open.

I have a stationary bike, and a pair of adjustable dumbbells up to 30 pounds. I can do delts and arms with those. No chest or back training. I can do heavy resistance on the bike for legs.

If it comes down to it and the state of Rhode Island has no such restrictions, there are gyms there about 40-50 minutes away from me.

Have gyms shut down in any US states that you guys know of??
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

oh no .......... im glad I went today . looks like I will be hitting up rhode island Tuesday ..... if there still open

Comment

25 oh my!

get online and buy some basic equipment Ron, it will be more than two weeks...

Comment

my workplace has a decent gym . but im afraid work is going to be canceled too ?

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
          25 oh my!

get online and buy some basic equipment Ron, it will be more than two weeks...
          I will wait and see - I am sure my body can use a break anyway, especially my joints and tendons.
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

just ordered a weight set from amazon . gyms are closed until april 1st for now .

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

I will wait and see - I am sure my body can use a break anyway, especially my joints and tendons.
              2 weeks of rest is great, but this situation could be prolonged much more.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

We are bitching about gyms. Resturants and bars are closed. Waitresses and bartenders usually have those jobs because they need them. Sure some bartenders only do it to pick up chicks. Most waitresses I know are single moms. So now they are shit out of luck for money. I'm sure some resturants will not be able to recover from this and will go out of business.

I owned a pizza place for a period of time. I know just how much food is needed on hand to be able to do business. Now all the product is going to go to waste. Sure you can freeze cheese but it frozen cheese makes for an awful pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
                  We are bitching about gyms. Resturants and bars are closed. Waitresses and bartenders usually have those jobs because they need them. Sure some bartenders only do it to pick up chicks. Most waitresses I know are single moms. So now they are shit out of luck for money. I'm sure some resturants will not be able to recover from this and will go out of business.

I owned a pizza place for a period of time. I know just how much food is needed on hand to be able to do business. Now all the product is going to go to waste. Sure you can freeze cheese but it frozen cheese makes for an awful pizza

Perspective.
                  Gyms a 1 on a scale of 1-10 as to critical to society.
                  My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

The governments are promising aid and funds for help people, it is the only thing that could stop chaos and a tons of crime.
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

all i can do is pray this thing ends fast and hopefully no madness comes from this. folks will stay calm.
                      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                        all i can do is pray this thing ends fast and hopefully no madness comes from this. folks will stay calm.
                        praying is probably the worst thing you can do .................

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post

praying is probably the worst thing you can do .................
                          NO it is not. it works
                          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

got my weight set from amazon yesterday . first home workout in some time . brought me back to my high school days when I would train down there every day after school . I actualy got a decent workout with 100 pounds , barbell and dumbells .

Comment

not really enjoying these home workouts

Comment

Working...
                              X