Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
    not really enjoying these home workouts
    Sorry bro, today I had an epic leg workout.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Gyms are closed here in most of Australia first day today and tomorrow, no doubt it will extend somewhat...

i am training in my home gym setup anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
        Gyms are closed here in most of Australia first day today and tomorrow, no doubt it will extend somewhat...

i am training in my home gym setup anyway.
        My Aussie clients are having melt downs about the gyms. I know South Australia is still open but looks like they will be done this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

My Aussie clients are having melt downs about the gyms. I know South Australia is still open but looks like they will be done this week.
          Yeah nsw supposedly today and tomorrow but they will extend. Vic currently to early April.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

Yeah nsw supposedly today and tomorrow but they will extend. Vic currently to early April.
            SA shut as of 12:00pm today. I was just messaged by a from client in Adelaide

Comment

Manhattan
              Attached Files
              mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Hm...I know it is not that easy to stay home. It will last more than 2 months, I guess. You can walk in the part, watch movies. I am really pleased to work remotely

Comment

Originally posted by Squat Junkie View Post
                  Manhattan
                  NYC is going to be FUCKED in a week or so - their cases are exploding and there is nowhere near enough ventilators for all the people who will need them.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Yeah, shit really hit the fan hard.
                    mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

NYC is going to be FUCKED in a week or so - their cases are exploding and there is nowhere near enough ventilators for all the people who will need them.
                      Not looking good for the NY Pro. New York's govenor is one of the ultra nanny staters

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

Not looking good for the NY Pro. New York's govenor is one of the ultra nanny staters
                        Also, someone else here posted they are using that venue as a staging area right now for the National Guard.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

It will get real when people start dying in big numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            As of Tuesday, no public gatherings of 25 or more people will be allowed in my state of MA. Bars and restaurants will be closed, however take-out will still be allowed. Grocery stores will remain open.

I have a stationary bike, and a pair of adjustable dumbbells up to 30 pounds. I can do delts and arms with those. No chest or back training. I can do heavy resistance on the bike for legs.

If it comes down to it and the state of Rhode Island has no such restrictions, there are gyms there about 40-50 minutes away from me.

Have gyms shut down in any US states that you guys know of??
                            This is why you gotta have more weights than that at home, gosh, you should know that. Time to buy some weights at walmart

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

2 weeks of rest is great, but this situation could be prolonged much more.
                              I believe it will last the whole year

Comment

Originally posted by triceps View Post

I believe it will last the whole year
                                It will not last as long, but definitely longer than most believed at the beginning.

Some athletes were happy that they could now take a break from training at home, but for most who don't have a real equipment, this is going to be dramatic in their performance and physique, and therefore in their psychological well-being.
                                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                                X