ASK RON LIVE: GYMS CLOSING?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASK RON LIVE: GYMS CLOSING?

MD's Online Edtior discusses gym closures and what may be alternatives for your workout
    Webmaster, MD
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

my gym is still open for now. it has under 25 folks in there when my hubby and i are there. so we're fine. plus i have lil towel for us to wipe our faces with, when we sweat.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Mine is closing tonight.

Comment

Mine is now shut down, hopes to open again April 1
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Hope y'all gym does open back up in April
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

well, i just got an e.mail from my gym that that closed last night at 12am. glad my hubby and me got to hit the gym yesterday. well now we jhope they open up back soon, plus i'm glad my show is not til Aug and Nats is in Nov.,
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Get resistance bands and train with body weight. That will be the only option for most people.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

yes, gym is closing because of the pandemic, let us do a home workout instead.

Comment

I trained my son at home yesterday - back and biceps with just a chin bar and 2 sets of DB's, 20's and 35's - kept rest periods short and he had one of his most productive workouts ever.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Although it is always great and fun to have machines with hundreds of angles and positions, for the bodybuilder, the necessary equipment is not too much and you can get results by modifying some parameters such as rest time. Another thing is strength athletes and strongman.
                    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

iam glad that i have in my backyard-bar,sz bar, dumbells not fixed but the ones you put plates on,bench,90 kilos in weight plates,light band,yoga mat and i can do pullups and dips in the nearby playground.the weather in greece is good and i workout without shirt on.after weights i do 20 min jog/fast walk outside.
                      i also have some injuries and pain so the layoff from the heavy weights was a must anyways...i will post some new pics,this is 2 months ago
                      Attached Files

Comment

the problem is a eat like a pig....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alvertos View Post
                          the problem is a eat like a pig....
                          i see u went back to basic, great now u just please stop eatin' like a pig, lol u can do it
                          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Found a gym.near me. SHHHH be quite.

Comment

Here in greece they arrested a gym owner who kept the gym open despite the orders...crazy i know...sister i will increase cardio and limit sweats and bread,i will slowly go into a cut phase!it will be a long process!

Comment

Working...
                              X