Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK RON LIVE: GYMS CLOSING?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I did 1000 push ups today. Much more difficult than I thought. About 60 sets to get it done

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Griff11 View Post
      I did 1000 push ups today. Much more difficult than I thought. About 60 sets to get it done
      I will save that for the end of my first home push day - probably tomorrow. I doubt I will need that many or that I could do that many!
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

        I will save that for the end of my first home push day - probably tomorrow. I doubt I will need that many or that I could do that many!
        It was rough. Played with hand placements went wider as I fatigued

        Comment


        • #19
          Remember the Levrone Challenge to do a set of 100 push-up

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by alvertos View Post
            Here in greece they arrested a gym owner who kept the gym open despite the orders...crazy i know...sister i will increase cardio and limit sweats and bread,i will slowly go into a cut phase!it will be a long process!
            u can do it
            MY KING OF KINGS

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by alvertos View Post
              Here in greece they arrested a gym owner who kept the gym open despite the orders...crazy i know...
              While the state has no health resources, it is dedicated to looting working people.
              http://betionastore.es/

              Comment


              • #22
                i was imformed that everything is getting worse...lets see what happens

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by alvertos View Post
                  Here in greece they arrested a gym owner who kept the gym open despite the orders...crazy i know...sister i will increase cardio and limit sweats and bread,i will slowly go into a cut phase!it will be a long process!
                  Inadequate training stimulus coupled with a calorie deficicit is a surefire way to lose muscle, wouldn't recommend it. I was just 1 week into my aggresive mini-cut and aborted it right away when gyms closed all over the place, maintenance now.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by alvertos View Post
                    i was imformed that everything is getting worse...lets see what happens
                    For 2 weeks it will get worse every day, let's hope it doesn't last longer.
                    http://betionastore.es/

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      beti,spain is pretty awful right now,here in greece we control it right now,13 people dead and 18 at emergency which means they die some time later...
                      i train at my yard,yesterday i did light weight bench press but with 5 sec eccentric,2 sec iso hold at bottom and 1min rest,at the end it felt pretty heavy!after that icline pushups,dips,side band raises,barbell calf raises,abs and 25 min walk.
                      so training is ok,i think my injuries getting better,try to sleep well and clean my food choises

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I really try to be disconnected from the news and I don't know well how is the situation, today a neighbor told me that they have increased the quarantine by 2 more weeks, maybe we will be 2 months as in China. It is very annoying to go shopping for food due to the rules and the scarcity of some items.

                        I wanted to take a break from training but since I can't go outside, I'm going to continue training, today I had a great leg workout.

                        Squat 3x8
                        Zercher squat 3x10
                        Sissy Squat 4x12
                        Russian leg Curl 3x8
                        Glute bridge 3x10
                        Hamstring Curl 4x12-15 Cable
                        Calves
                        http://betionastore.es/

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          good for you,keep positive!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                            I really try to be disconnected from the news and I don't know well how is the situation, today a neighbor told me that they have increased the quarantine by 2 more weeks, maybe we will be 2 months as in China. It is very annoying to go shopping for food due to the rules and the scarcity of some items.

                            I wanted to take a break from training but since I can't go outside, I'm going to continue training, today I had a great leg workout.

                            Squat 3x8
                            Zercher squat 3x10
                            Sissy Squat 4x12
                            Russian leg Curl 3x8
                            Glute bridge 3x10
                            Hamstring Curl 4x12-15 Cable
                            Calves
                            Can u go in ur backyard at all?
                            MY KING OF KINGS

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

                              Can u go in ur backyard at all?
                              My backyard is not very useful, lol, going around in a 4x4 meter enclosure is not very inspiring. I prefer to pedal on the bike, I hate it but it burns more fat.
                              http://betionastore.es/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

                                My backyard is not very useful, lol, going around in a 4x4 meter enclosure is not very inspiring. I prefer to pedal on the bike, I hate it but it burns more fat.
                                well ok, then, bike away young man
                                MY KING OF KINGS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X