Coronaviruz killz gianz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronaviruz killz gianz

Food and gear,might be in short supply. Food comes from more reliable sources, so that isn't gong to be as hard to manage.
    What are you non natties gonna do? borders are closing up, flights a cancelling, gyms are closing, your sources are hoarding for personal use. what do you do?
    How much weight will you lose in a month with no gear. (Be honest, we all seen folks go cold turkey off a cycle.)

Back when I was juicing I'd have enough lying around to last me months and months.....

even now now I have enough here to run a mild cycle and haven't been on in 5 years.

Comment

I'm all set lol

Comment

I'm most worried about protein, most stores are out of chicken breast in my neck of the woods. oddly, plenty of corned beef and pork loin.

Comment

Supermarkets killing it, everybody else suffering big time.....

Comment

This would not be the time to be blasting a ton of gear, especially since most of us have no access to a gym for who knows how long. Take it down to TRT doses.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
              Supermarkets killing it, everybody else suffering big time.....
              That will not last long time, supermarkets are limiting the quantities that people can buy so that stocks do not run out, I also think that after the first few days in this new situation, most will calm down.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                This would not be the time to be blasting a ton of gear, especially since most of us have no access to a gym for who knows how long. Take it down to TRT doses.
                This!
                mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

Working...
                X