• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Cancels Shows for March & April

Taken from the IFBB site:

IFBB_Cancellation.JPG

Here is a link to the NPC Announcement.

Sorry for the duplication. I did not see yesterday's post.
    Last edited by CurvyGirl68; March 17th, 2020, 02:14 PM. Reason: Edited to add link

It's okay. You meant well and we thank you for it.
    Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Comment

Wow, this thing is nuts. again i hope this thing goes way fast. things should be back to reg, by April hopefully
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

I don't think that by April this will be resolved, 6 weeks minimum.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

theres probably no chance anything will happen until after June if we are lucky and can see it all been scrapped this year
          the reality of a bad situation

Comment

When the competitions resume we will see very stacked line ups, this is the only good thing about all this.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
              I don't think that by April this will be resolved, 6 weeks minimum.
              Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                When the competitions resume we will see very stacked line ups, this is the only good thing about all this.
                Good point, hopefully this is true..

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                  Wow, this thing is nuts. again i hope this thing goes way fast. things should be back to reg, by April hopefully
                  This won't be over until later in the summer, esp in the states were things are looking like it's going to be the new hotspot after italy and spain. The ammount of infected and deaths in the states are faster then how it was in the early state of Italy wich is scary. Keep safe all US members!

Comment

Originally posted by crazyswede View Post

This won't be over until later in the summer, esp in the states were things are looking like it's going to be the new hotspot after italy and spain. The ammount of infected and deaths in the states are faster then how it was in the early state of Italy wich is scary. Keep safe all US members!
                    well thx, and i still think this will end by mid April, it's just me tho
                    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

We waited too damn long to lock everything down and shelter in place, because we Americans don't like the govt telling us what to do, and politicians were afraid to act earlier out of fear they won't get re-elected. Now unfortunately many will die and many, many more will get very sick.
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

well thx, and i still think this will end by mid April, it's just me tho
                        I like your positivity but it's april in 5 days and the thing just recentrly hit the states, it won't blow over in the next 2-3 months (compleatly). Also remember just like the chinese flue, the spanish flue etc they hit twice ALLWAYS so prepare for a second wave once the first settles down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

We waited too damn long to lock everything down and shelter in place, because we Americans don't like the govt telling us what to do, and politicians were afraid to act earlier out of fear they won't get re-elected. Now unfortunately many will die and many, many more will get very sick.
                          Indeed same here in Sweden, if we would have forcefully tested everyone who flew home from china/northern Italy from early on and forced them into quarentine the spread would be ten folds less then the situation is atm. We are still not in lockdown...

Comment

I like your positivity but it's april in 5 days and the thing just recentrly hit the states, it won't blow over in the next 2-3 months (compleatly). Also remember just like the chinese flue, the spanish flue etc they hit twice ALLWAYS so prepare for a second wave once the first settles down.
                            i think it will be gone again as i said before, by mid April and NO SECOND WAVE of this thing, period!
                            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Nope.
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Working...
                              X