IFBB Cancels Shows for March & April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post

i think it will be gone again as i said before, by mid April and NO SECOND WAVE of this thing, period!
    SADLY, that is the likely reality.
    Hope you and your family are well down there in FLA.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

SADLY, that is the likely reality.
      Hope you and your family are well down there in FLA.
      hey young man, u live, lol again i just think this thing will end soon, it's how i think at this time. and my family is doin' great durin' this time in Fl. thx for askin''. since our gym is closed for now, i'm joggin' in the mornin' and doin' mini workouts at home in the afternoon, and my hubby and me walks around our condo complex, when he gets back from work and it all works out good and i'm stayin' on my diet
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

hey young man, u live, lol again i just think this thing will end soon, it's how i think at this time. and my family is doin' great durin' this time in Fl. thx for askin''. since our gym is closed for now, i'm joggin' in the mornin' and doin' mini workouts at home in the afternoon, and my hubby and me walks around our condo complex, when he gets back from work and it all works out good and i'm stayin' on my diet
        Glad to hear you're doing well. I just saw the CDC state of Florida C-virus projections and I pray they're wrong.
        Stay safe and God bless.

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing well. I just saw the CDC state of Florida C-virus projections and I pray they're wrong.
          Stay safe and God bless.
          MFer's down here dont listen!!!! SMH
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

MFer's down here dont listen!!!! SMH
            It was just announced that the Gov of FL ( finally) gave a state wide, "shelter at home" order.
            FYI, Florida is not the only place where people ignored the virus spreading.

Anyhoo, are you getting to do any working out now or what?
            I'm limited to treadmill cardio in my basement.

Comment

It was just announced that the Gov of FL ( finally) gave a state wide, "shelter at home" order.
              FYI, Florida is not the only place where people ignored the virus spreading.

Anyhoo, are you getting to do any working out now or what?
              I'm limited to treadmill cardio in my basement.
              I have some bands and a treadmill. I do some push ups (which are hard when you have not done them in ages), do some band stuff for back, arms, elts and legs. Still 229lbs but the leg size is going. Im HOPING the gyms are open in May. I cut back on my food too. Just 4 meals a day.
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Stay safe and God bless.
                Well they may b. Anyway my hubby and I just go food shoppin' and do workouts at our condo complex . Can't wait for the gyms to open back up soon
                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Stay safe America this thing will hit you the worst :/

Comment

Well they may b. Anyway my hubby and I just go food shoppin' and do workouts at our condo complex . Can't wait for the gyms to open back up soon
                    The basic medical science clearly shows the virus outbreak won't peak in FL until May. Sorry. Please stay safe and GOD bless.

coronavirus https://www.winknews.com/2020/03/30/...k-to-be-may-3/

Comment

The basic medical science clearly shows the virus outbreak won't peak in FL until May. Sorry. Please stay safe and GOD bless.

coronavirus https://www.winknews.com/2020/03/30/...k-to-be-may-3/
                      thx for the info, yet i really don't think that will happen, it's just how i think.
                      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

thx for the info, yet i really don't think that will happen, it's just how i think.
                        OK? It's your right to think as you please ,but please observe the basic safety protocols.

I feel awkward asking this but your reply made me curious about something.
                        *question: Why do you ignore the scientific projection models and think the virus won't spread much?
                        Thanks and all the best with your training.
                        Last edited by Howard; April 3rd, 2020, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X