Best Mass Monster Ruehl, Nasser or Ramy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Mass Monster Ruehl, Nasser or Ramy

Let's leave Ronnie out of the convo. Who do you have and how would you rank them?

20200317_165728.jpg

Comment

I'm going Nasser first. He has the size, shape, structure and balance.

Comment

Markus second just an absolute freak and in my opinion better shape than Ramy20200317_165752.jpg

Comment

I have Nasser 1st, Ramy 2nd so Ruhl gets the last place on my scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post
            Yes!!
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post
              It was close for me between Markus and Ramy.

Comment

If we only talk MASS

RAMY
                RUHL
                DILLET

Idk where Nasser fits

Comment

Nasser by far.... At his best I think Nasser had one of the greatest physiques of all time...

ramy in second and ruhl last for me, terrible shape and I always have the image of his flabby ass at the 2002 mr O when I think of him lol....

Comment

Dillet was no where near Nasser either or really ramy or ruhl, no back no good.....

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                      Nasser by far.... At his best I think Nasser had one of the greatest physiques of all time...

ramy in second and ruhl last for me, terrible shape and I always have the image of his flabby ass at the 2002 mr O when I think of him lol....
                      From the front right? In its entirety his physique was good for a big man but from the back he never had the separation and detail of the beat physiques of all time. Of the group mentioned here, he would be first no doubt

Comment

In their prime, Ruhl will beat Ramy, but if we look back over the years, Ramy has been more consistent.

While Nasser did not have a nice back, he was much better than Dillet in rear shots.

Until he screwed up his physique with SEO, Nasser has been the only bodybuilder who maintained a nice physique with super heavy weight. All the other guys unsightly as they added size.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff11 View Post

It was close for me between Markus and Ramy.
                          For me it was a pretty clear call. Although Marcus was super impressively humongous I didn't really like certain things about his upper body.

Comment

Yes, his shoulders and biceps always looked too enchainements.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestia View Post

From the front right? In its entirety his physique was good for a big man but from the back he never had the separation and detail of the beat physiques of all time. Of the group mentioned here, he would be first no doubt
                              No overall, granted his back was a weakness compared to his other shots, but in his prime years (before the back completely disappeared) what he presented was one of the best physiques ever on stage.....

How many guys that have ever competed could beat Nasser's 97 Olympia look?. Not a whole lot imo.....

Comment

Working...
                              X