Best Mass Monster Ruehl, Nasser or Ramy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triceps View Post

I'm not gonna lie, Ramy is big, but he will never, EVER! win the Mr Olympia, mark my words
    Yeah he's had too many chances and he always finds a way to mess something up. Hes been around since 2013 FFS....

When you have been following bbing as long as we all have its easy to forget just how long Ramy has been around as time flys, i still remeber his 13 NY pro win well, it doesn't seem that long ago, but it is....

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

Yeah he's had too many chances and he always finds a way to mess something up. Hes been around since 2013 FFS....

When you have been following bbing as long as we all have its easy to forget just how long Ramy has been around as time flys, i still remeber his 13 NY pro win well, it doesn't seem that long ago, but it is....
      Honestly I didnt even realize he had been around since then. I had in my mind 2016 or around there.

You're right, time does fly by.

Comment

Ty guys for your support, bodybuilding is more than just size, it's also about aesthetics

Comment

ruhl the real mass monster

Comment

Some say the original mass monster was Vic Richards, others say Dorian Yates

Comment

Comment

Bertil Fox was the original mass monster IMO.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I think Arnold was the original.....

Funny how arnold criticised Dorian etc for being freaks. When he crushed the competition with massive unheard of size and freak factor the exact same way ronnie and Dorian did. I always though of that as hypocritical.

Comment

97 Olympia Nasser was a different level of freak but Ramy May be the super freaks of freaks
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                      Bertil Fox was the original mass monster IMO.
                      He was big. It's funny because when I think of the original mass monster I always think of Lou Ferrigno, he was massive

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
                        I think Arnold was the original.....

Funny how arnold criticised Dorian etc for being freaks. When he crushed the competition with massive unheard of size and freak factor the exact same way ronnie and Dorian did. I always though of that as hypocritical.
                        Yes Arnold was massive, but he was aesthetic and had a tiny waist

Comment

arnold-vakum.jpg

Comment

7aa1b13dbf9ac4fb0588cf0ee322bd2c.gif

Comment

l03ivi5c55e41.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X